Open today: 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great scuba experience with life aquatic

My girlfriend and I went scuba diving in Thailand we went to sail rock and joe was our instructor... read more

Reviewed February 15, 2020
980ggghr
An epic dive followed by a minor miracle

I wanted to dive while in Thailand but my wife isn’t much for boats, so we decided to stay in Koh... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed January 13, 2020
MJRApproves

Recommended experiences in and around Mae Nam
from $63.15
from $65.78
from $77.18
More Info
All reviews sail rock scuba diving these guys dive master open water dive experience koh tao schools of fish speed boat leo instructor equipment barracuda visibility ssi boats
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

We found The Life Aquatic whilst in Samui and booked a dive and snorkel trip. It was fantastic! The staff were very helpful, knowledgeable and we laughed all day with them and others on our trip. Leo was a great dive master - very calm and as it was just us, he let me have a go on the underwater camera. We finished the day having drinks together and wished we'd booked on to another boat trip the following day! Would not hesitate to recommend this company and if I'm back in Koh Samui, would definitely use them again.

Reviewed August 22, 2015

Over the years I have done over 100 dives with a huge range of companies. Hands down this is bar far the best company I have been with. They offer a huge range of options including multiple dives sites to suit every skill level. Great organisation, which to me is really important as it leads to great safety under the sea!!!
On my trip there was an open water student, she was having some of the best tuition, Liam was really taking the time to go through every thing the student needed to know and more.
Leo guided my dive with excellent local knowledge of the dive sites, showing me some real hidden gems that other divers from other companies were not being shown.
In summary if you are on Samui dive with these guys!!!
See you next year for another Sail Rock day guys, and thank you again.

Reviewed August 21, 2015

Had a great day trip out to sail rock with Liam and Leon. Two great guys who were very knowledgeable and went out of their way to make sure we had a great dive. Would definitely recommend The Life Aquatic to anyone on Koh Samui looking for a great dive trip. It had been a while since me and my dad went diving and Liam was super helpful before, during, and after the dive.

Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

Me and a mate went out for a day trip with Leon and Liam, was incredible!! The diving was amazing, we saw so many fish it was unbelievable!! Such a good bunch of guys that have a few stories you need to hear!! Highly recommended!!

1  Thank Pete L
Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

I was lucky enough to do my padi open water course with these guys and it was fantastic! I was slightly nervous before going out and Liam was really accommodating and went out of his way to make me feel confident before going on my first dive in the sea. The whole experience was amazing and I felt very prepared going into the exam. I would recommend the life aquatic is your looking for a fun, exciting and educational few days while doing your padi open water course. Thanks again guys! Katherine

1  Thank Katherine C