“Great diving, great equipment, great company”
Review of The Life Aquatic

The Life Aquatic
Ranked #1 of 10 Tours in Mae Nam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come diving in the Gulf of Thailand with THE LIFE AQUATIC. We offer daily diving and snorkeling trips on our purpose-built speed-boat as well as a wide range of SSI and PADI courses.
Reviewed August 22, 2015

Liam and Leo are two of the most enthusiastic and knowledgeable divers in Koh Samui. My last trip there was July 2015, and the diving was fantastic, Sail Rock was an aquarium of life, with soft currents and great viz (clearly that may not be the same for you).
The equipment is top notch and well maintained and Liam and Leo's dive craft and professionalism mean you'll get some great dives in.
If you're considering learning to dive, then you could find no better man, a few years ago Liam took me through my Open Water cert and his calm and thorough approach made it very easy for me.
But what sets these guys apart from the rest for me, is the joy that they take from their jobs, and it's infectious.

They even talked me into having a beer with them once.

Date of experience: July 2015
in 5 reviews
"perfect mix"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

We found The Life Aquatic whilst in Samui and booked a dive and snorkel trip. It was fantastic! The staff were very helpful, knowledgeable and we laughed all day with them and others on our trip. Leo was a great dive master - very calm and as it was just us, he let me have a go on the underwater camera. We finished the day having drinks together and wished we'd booked on to another boat trip the following day! Would not hesitate to recommend this company and if I'm back in Koh Samui, would definitely use them again.

Reviewed August 22, 2015

Over the years I have done over 100 dives with a huge range of companies. Hands down this is bar far the best company I have been with. They offer a huge range of options including multiple dives sites to suit every skill level. Great organisation, which to me is really important as it leads to great safety under the sea!!!
On my trip there was an open water student, she was having some of the best tuition, Liam was really taking the time to go through every thing the student needed to know and more.
Leo guided my dive with excellent local knowledge of the dive sites, showing me some real hidden gems that other divers from other companies were not being shown.
In summary if you are on Samui dive with these guys!!!
See you next year for another Sail Rock day guys, and thank you again.

Reviewed August 20, 2015

Had a great day trip out to sail rock with Liam and Leon. Two great guys who were very knowledgeable and went out of their way to make sure we had a great dive. Would definitely recommend The Life Aquatic to anyone on Koh Samui looking for a great dive trip. It had been a while since me and my dad went diving and Liam was super helpful before, during, and after the dive.