“Perfect place for a nice lunch”

The Fish Restaurant (Mae Nam)
Ranked #4 of 184 Restaurants in Mae Nam
Cuisines: European, Mexican, Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

After spending some time on the beach close by, we were a bit hungry, my friend wanted fish and I was a bit tired of Thai food.
She found this place and it was a very nice experience, food is really good and we were welcomed very warmly.
I took the beef tortilla: very good with this loved Mexican taste ☺️
My friend took the Tuna steak: I gave to he fair here, I don’t like fish but for her the tuna was really amazing! She just loved it!!!
Go to the Mae Nam beach and stop here, trust me, you will appreciate
Tip: take a look to the small garden on the way to the toilet

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

We found this gem on trip advisor. Very basic restaurant, no frills, bare white walls and furniture was not particularly comfortable. Having said that, the service was great with 3 staff from Myanmar who went out of their way to make sure we were well looked after. We had the grilled prawns and fried rice noodles with chicken. Both dishes were great. Prawns, we're very fresh. We strongly recommend this place.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

The best restaurant on the island.This one is home-cooked food. Try especially fish.
The dishes are delicious, freshly prepared, beautiful serve and friendly staff. Very reasonable price but high quality.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Wai L
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Small local restaurant with amazing food and very cheap. Highly recommended fish and tuna steak. The chef is very talented!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2018

Great little restaurant at the side of the road in Mae Nam, went based on TripAdvisor comments and we were not disappointed.
Food was cheap, really tasty and generous portion sizes.
It got really busy whilst we were there, but staff managed it well and service was good.

Date of visit: August 2018