Overall very nice hotel with white sand beach, "Infinity" pool and spacious rooms. The only thing you need to really fix is your food. Tom yam was disgusting. Salads they do with some very strange sauces. The only meal which I found to be ok was pasta Marinara. But then again, I had to explain 2 times on phone to room service girls NOT to put shrimps-kung-shrimps, ............and they put it!!))) How bad is that? Guys, seriously, do something with your chefs, your kitchen is your only but huge disadvantage. To all guests I would advise to eat outside. Cause of food only I put Average for the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Buri Beach Resort is a very charming, boutique Thai experience offering huge & unique rooms & villas, lush gardens, impressive sports & leisure facilities and a stunning scenic beach perfect to relax and unwind. The impressive infinity pool, fitness centre, kids club and Seetawaree restaurant are all located directly at the beach all with postcard views. The hotel is ideal to get away from it all yet also conveniently located for golf, excursions and to indulge the best of Southern Thailand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Samui Buri Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Buri Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Mercure Koh Samui
- Mercure Samui Buri Hotel
- Samui Buri Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand