All reviews villa manager villa acacia private pool koh samui large kitchen maenam beach master bedroom overlooking the beach outdoor shower tai wedding zin nok hibiscus paradise rung thailand
Reviewed October 16, 2008

Lovely for a quick getaway and respite from the bustles of HK.

The staff was warm, thoughtful, and meticulous in assisting with our all of our needs (freshly prepared meals, water activity reservations) - and the accommodations were very breezy, clean and comfortable.

In addition to the 3 separately housed bedrooms, a very large dining/living arena (which we never used as we were too busy enjoying outside), a private and lush-green courtyard
and a beautiful pool overlooking the ocean -- my favorite part was the canopy bed where each of the girls relaxed for massages, read our books/glossies, and where I slept one night under the starry stars.

We hope to return next year for the Moon Party, absolutely !

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank Zippyturtle
Reviewed October 13, 2008

We landed at Koh Samui on 5th October 2008. It was a pleasure being received by the warm staff of Miskawaan at the airport. After a short drive we arrived at the breathtaking villa Gardenia which would serve as our luxury home for the next four days.
Miskawaan is the perfect blend of luxury, comfort, warmth, privacy and fun.
Rarely do you find such a good blend; this offered us a much needed relaxing holiday.
The beachfront villa offers you a remarkable view. Having your private pool overlooking the beach is yet another thrill.
The polite, hospitable yet discreet staff offer you personalized and efficient service. Especially since my wife had special needs due to her pregnancy, utmost care was taken to meet all our requirements and more.
Overall, we had an unforgettable holiday at Miskawaan, Koh Samui.
We would strongly recommedt it to families looking for a quiet, rejuvenating, luxurious getaway.
Truly fantastic!!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2008

I stayed at Miskawaan a few weeks ago with 4 friends and would definitely recommend it. It was so relaxing and so much more personal than a hotel, it felt like our own little holiday house.

The staff, headed by Oui, were absoltulely brilliant and went out of their way to ensure we had a great time and did everything to accommodate our stay. They organised everything we wanted to do from watersports to stocking up on our favourite drinks and organising any other tourist activities we wanted to do. The other amazing thing about this place is the private Thai chef, we were able to pick what we wanted from menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner and it was all made fresh each time and any specific dietary requirements were catered for.

The villas are extremely comfortable and spacious, they are beautifully set out and very clean. We dined outside the entire time as the weather was fantastic and swam in the pool or lazed on the patio reading and just enjoying the sun. There is also a tv room, a huge family room, a great sound system and a gym.

My friends and I have all planned on returning again next year. I would definitely recommend this over a hotel any day!!!

Stayed: October 2008
Reviewed October 11, 2008

This place is FANTASTIC. I work in the travel industry in aviation and I am in and out of hotels all of the time. I went with three other girlfriends to have a nice holiday together. We chose NOT to stay at a hotel so that we could have more privacy yet still have all of the amenities and staff needed to make our stay memorable.

I have to say that this was the BEST decision that we all made!!! Each morning we lazily got out of bed and had a staff waiting to make us a fresh breakfast outside on our own private patio next to our private pool overseeing the beach every morning. What a way to start the morning! Next we had a private masseuse come in to give us massages every day, there was a huge bed on the patio which was perfect for massages, sleeping under the canopy, reading, etc. Then our private staff would go to shopping to make sure we had all of our favorite drinks, champagne, wine and then a private chef to cook all of meals shall we be too lazy to get out of the villa. And the thai chef was spot on, as we had fresh lobster and shrimp, spring rolls and spicy thai soup almost every night.

Our staff also booked all of our activities from driving us in/out of town, booking all water activities such as jet skiing and knee boarding and also our masseuse and mani/pedi's. Other than water sports we spent most of our time drinking by and in the pool!

Other amenities that we loved was the sound system which played outdoors as well which allowed us to have our ipod's on the entire time to listen to our favorite tunes and a great tv room to watch our dvd's, and a private gym.

The rooms were all clean and very very nice as well. Great decor and a huge bath to soak in after those long water sports. And should I add that the decor and outside lighting at night was great.

All in all, I would definitely recommend this place over a hotel stay any day. More privacy, more comfortable and just a better deal for your money. This was a FANTASTIC relaxing holiday and just what the dr ordered with all of my best friends.

I can't wait to go back to see those fabulous sunsets!!!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2008

We booked the villa for our annual family vacation. This was the most impeccable and luxurious place we have ever experienced. We had our own staff headed by Tai the manager. They were amazing, the food was amazing. You can pick from their menu and for a small amount, you had your personal chef. The villa is impeccable i.e. not even one paint chip. We have never seen such great maintenance. It was truly paradise. We are definitely going back again.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family