We recently stayed at Fair House for 9 nights over Christmas and what a wonderful experience it was. We read reviews before booking and upgraded to a Pool Villa , we feel it was a good choice having explored all over the hotel , not only did we have a very convenient location , the villa was perfect for our needs. The only thing we could have complained about was the lack of draw storage for our clothes , and only 6 coat hangers in the wardrobe , we didn't complain , but i am sure if we had , something would have been done about it.
Breakfast is a lovely spread of almost anything you could desire , good quality and plentiful , we opted for Poached Eggs , most times , and they were cooked fresh for us , and tasted wonderful , they must have been free range with a good diet !! We did go off the resort and look at restaurants around and about , yes prices are cheaper , but only slightly and you do not have the lovely sea view at most other restaurants. We ate from the Thai menu everynight , and the food is really really good , even the most expensive Fish dishes are only around GBP£8 each.
The staff could not do anymore to help you have a lovely holiday and made us feel very special.
Wifi connection is free with a password over the whole complex , but at best it is hit and miss , so if you are expecting to do hours of work via a Wifi connection , then you may have to seek other facilities , but there is a desktop computer in the reception area which i presume would have a wired connection which maybe the answer to your problem.
Overall we had a wonderful relaxing stay , would have gladly stayed for another week without hesitation , and would return there tomorrow if the opportunity arose. If you want a quiet holiday , away from hussle and bussle of European life then this is a place you should try , but please take some mosquito deterent and itch cream !!! The little blighters are vicious , both day and night !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fair House Villas & Spa is a locally owned, romantic beach front resort that offers a relaxing atmosphere away from the busy areas of Koh Samui. In the lush tropical gardens you will find the airy and spacious traditional Thai-style bungalows that were carefully built to harmonize with their natural surroundings. The hotel offers six different room categories, all with private balcony or terrace, ranging from the Garden Villas to the exclusive Beach Front Villas, which feature private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fastbooking, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fair House Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fair House Villas Hotel Mae Nam
- Fair House Villas And Spa
- Ban Laem Sai Hotel
- Fair House Villas & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand