Excellent stay for 10 days. Very good for quite holiday, but still well located to go to Mae Nam or Bo Phut's Fisherman's Village (about 2-3 km, 5 minutes by motorbike). I will recommend room 224. Close to swimming pool, beach and restaurant with sea view (although still private). Kayaks available for free. Golf carts take you to main street (about half a kilometer from hotel). Restaurant at hotel is not too expensive. Free shuttle bus can take you to Fisherman's Village or Chaweng for free, three time per day. Good life music during evening at restaurant. Only downside is that it does not have a an ideal beach for swimming, although still possible to swim in the sea. Also not possible to go for long walks on the beach. Free wi-fi in rooms and other areas. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Ask for the most friendly cat, called Pattaye or Phad Thai, who spent most of the time in our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fair House Villas & Spa is a locally owned, romantic beach front resort that offers a relaxing atmosphere away from the busy areas of Koh Samui. In the lush tropical gardens you will find the airy and spacious traditional Thai-style bungalows that were carefully built to harmonize with their natural surroundings. The hotel offers six different room categories, all with private balcony or terrace, ranging from the Garden Villas to the exclusive Beach Front Villas, which feature private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fair House Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fair House Villas Hotel Mae Nam
- Fair House Villas And Spa
- Ban Laem Sai Hotel
- Fair House Villas & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand