Hacienda Beach Resort
Mimosa Resort & Spa(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
$101
W Koh Samui(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
$702
Samui Buri Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
$114
$95
Fair House Villas & Spa(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
$101
$91
Belmond Napasai(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
$278
$166
$149
Paradise Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
$68
Code(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
$95
$86
Trip.com
Coco Palm Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
$36
Agoda.com
Santiburi Koh Samui(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
$333
$309
All reviewsthursday nightkoh samuimassage hutstreet marketvery nice place to staysmall hotelbars and restaurantsair conevery morningquiet arearecommend this resortmaenambungalowdelphineseaislandthailand
Reviewed February 27, 2011

I booked th is property because of the reviews on trip advisor and after booking it directly with the hotel i found out that it didnt have a pool . OMG i was worried but thought it will be ok as we booked the on the beach front room . Well from the moment that we arrived I was amazed it was my slice of heaven I couldnt believe that I had fluked such a property and for the next 6 days we just stayed at the hotel. I couldnt drag myself away. For dinners we just left our shoes at the room and walked down the beach and selected a restaurant on the beach front they all had something special to offer.
The Beach itself was truely beautiful, clean and crystal clear. no need for a chlorinated pool
The beach front room was basic and the bed a little on the hard side for my liking but everything else was great .
Nothing was a problem to the staff and found them to be more than helpful with any of our needs.Kris the manager was awesome and great with any tour bookings needed.
The only bad thing that comes to my mind and was no fault the the hotel was we never stayed long enough. Kris we will be back ..

3  Thank Leane01
Reviewed February 17, 2011

My husband & I just have returned home from 5 wks in Thailand & Viet Nam. We stayed at Maenamburi Resort at the end of our trip so we could just relax before going home to winter in B.C. We had booked 5 days initially but decided to stay another 5...we checked out other resorts but they did not appeal to us at all. Maenamburi Resort is impeccably clean and well kept...beds comfy. We had the 'near the beach King' , lovely room & so close to the beach , good shower... lots of hot water.
The grounds are lovely, the beach is perfect, clean, not crowded...lots of lounge chairs.
Food is good. Staff is awesome & work so hard. Thanks to Bon for looking after us so well.
Hope to return agaiin

2  Thank JJ729
Reviewed February 14, 2011

We've never been ones to take strictly beach vacations, so I was a little concerned that I might become bored during an 8-day stay at a beach resort. This was not the case, and when I checked out, I'd never felt so relaxed.

Pros:
-the beach-- fantastic! Warm, clear (no fish/coral/seaweed!) water, soft white sand, plenty of comfortable seating, quiet, just the right amount of hawkers (the corn guy was awesome), swimming pool not needed as the beach is gorgeous

-the rooms-- large, nicely appointed, near black-out curtains, hot shower with good pressure, steps from the beach, extremely quiet

-the staff-- outstanding, helpful but not intrusive (never once did we have someone knock on our door), accommodating, and non-biased. The manager, Kris, speaks fluent English and is always there for a chat or to help. I'm embarrassed to admit I've forgotten the woman's name, but she was wonderful and made sure we had everything we needed.

-breakfast-- great value when included in the room price, excellent service, consistently well-prepared, and you are encouraged to eat until satisfied

-other guests we very nice, pleasant and quiet. There were no kids (we were the youngest), and we spent hours talking to the most interesting people

Cons:
-if you are staying for over a week, you may find the restaurant selections in the area a little uninspiring.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HI_bbgb
Reviewed January 29, 2011

Really nice hotel- there are a lot of villas on the beach, but the key is finding a place that's clean, is setup for relaxing (beach chairs, bar, etc), and has a really friendly staff, and in Mae Nam, this is the place--
Great way to escape the crowds on Chaweng and have some time to yourself. Also really close to the ferry port if you plan on taking any trips to the marine park or other islands.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jogo75
Reviewed January 13, 2011

Great value for money amd fantastic customer service from the Manager, Chris. The location is good, near a fair selection of bars and restaurants in a part of the island that isn't as in your face as other parts like Chaweng and not a timeshare salesman in sight. The resort is small and friendly and the rooms present excellent value. They're not 5 star, but are comfortable and perfectly adequate. The rooms are next to the beach, which is a great stretch of nice sand, though with a bit too much broken glass for my liking. We didn't see that much of the owner, Mark, who was pleasant enough, but we did see a fair bit of the Manager, Chris. Chris really helps make the place, being on hand with tips and advice and providing a lesson for all in excellent customer service. I'd stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple