- water at the beach was a bit dirty and it was getting deep very fast - not good for kids
pluses, some people might like it though.
- snorkeling? forget it - no reef + water's not clear but maybe it was this part of year ( November - still lots of raining ), maybe because of close proximity to the pier ( boats) - to us it seemed dirty.
- friendly staff
- spacious bungalows @ friendly prices ( take deluxe or higher, the superior type is too far from beach)
- 2 nice geman-thai cheap street restaurants nearby - "Feel Travel" especially worth recommending- cheap and nice atmosphere + island tours
- very few beach vendors ( end of beach )
- nice "happy hours" - 100 baht for good quality drinks
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coco Palm Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocopalm Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Coco Palm Samui Koh
- Coco Palm Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand