“Pizza? That thing? Are you kidding me???”
Review of Nigel's Pizza - CLOSED

Nigel's Pizza
Cuisines: Barbecue, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Nigel's Pizza is available at Samui Frisbee Golf. We are an American Snack Stand. We have American style pizza, sandwiches and wings. If it's raining the snack stand closes.
Turin, Italy
“Pizza? That thing? Are you kidding me???”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Ok, I come from a country where pizza is a religion. I've read good reviews about this place and I payed it a visit. If this is pizza, I am Pope Francis, no way!
Pizza is gummy, soft, overloaded with toppings not matching one with each other (is it so difficult to make a simple Margherita with Italian tomato sauce and mozzarella? Others do, in Samui) and I cannot understand how so many people can have this distorted idea of it. Well, it's my problem, I believe!
Apart from the poor pizza I found a nice ambience, the owner is nice and courteous and the place is conveniently located.
But, I repeat, when I go eating out, I go for food.

• Visited December 2013

• Finnish first
Evansville, Indiana
“Great Thin Crust Pizza and Wings!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were wrapping up a vacation in Thailand and found good reviews on Trip Advisor for both pizza and wings so we thought we would go take a look. After talking to Nigel on the phone, I found out that he was an ex-pat with Activision from California and loved the island and has stayed now for 10 years.

He has a catering business, disc golf, and small restaurant. I found out he only delivers in the evening so we just gave him our order on the phone.

He was very friendly on the phone. We ordered a pep/sau pizza and an order of wings.

He delivered it himself in less than 30 minutes. We spoke briefly to learn more about him.

The pizza was great. It was thin crust, but soft, not crispy. The sauce was good and had a little spice to it. He told us he makes all of his ingredients and toppings from scratch himself. The wings did not look like I expected for buffalo, but they tasted great. The price for a 14" two topping and an order of wings was 425 baht delivered. It was great!!

Grytviken
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizza at a great price.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I don't always order pizza, but when I do, Only Nigel's Pizza can satisfy my craving.
For sure the best pizza on Koh Samui. Great crust and sauce. The Pepperoni is the best I have ever tasted. Not greasy and full of flavor.
The Asian Sticky Wings are one of my other favorite things to order.
When I am on the go, I sometimes grab a meatball or sausage sub to take with me as well.
Can't wait to get some more.

• Visited June 2013
“Samui's Most Innovative Pizza”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We love Nigel's pizza - quick delivery, great dough but the highlight is definitely his range of toppings. We regularly switch it up but my personal favorite is the Mexican with coriander/cilantro (pulled pork, feta, bacon, jalapeño)...a life changing pizza!

Delivery around Maenam area is convenient - perfect if you don't feel like going out for Thai. Highly recommended!

• Visited September 2013
Uk
“Buffalo wing heaven!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Staying in Maenam and used this delivery service 4 time so far! It is THE BEST. Buffalo wings medium are awesome, topped off with a blue cheese sauce and garlic bread for dipping... Heaven. Meaty blues pizza and the Greek (and others) ALL awesome. Need the buffalo wing sauce recipe as leaving soon and will have withdrawal otherwise. You must order from this guy.. He knows his pie :-)

• Visited August 2013