“Great Pizza at a great price.”
Review of Nigel's Pizza - CLOSED

Nigel's Pizza
Cuisines: Barbecue, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Nigel's Pizza is available at Samui Frisbee Golf. We are an American Snack Stand. We have American style pizza, sandwiches and wings. If it's raining the snack stand closes.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I don't always order pizza, but when I do, Only Nigel's Pizza can satisfy my craving.
For sure the best pizza on Koh Samui. Great crust and sauce. The Pepperoni is the best I have ever tasted. Not greasy and full of flavor.
The Asian Sticky Wings are one of my other favorite things to order.
When I am on the go, I sometimes grab a meatball or sausage sub to take with me as well.
Can't wait to get some more.

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We love Nigel's pizza - quick delivery, great dough but the highlight is definitely his range of toppings. We regularly switch it up but my personal favorite is the Mexican with coriander/cilantro (pulled pork, feta, bacon, jalapeño)...a life changing pizza!

Delivery around Maenam area is convenient - perfect if you don't feel like going out for Thai. Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Staying in Maenam and used this delivery service 4 time so far! It is THE BEST. Buffalo wings medium are awesome, topped off with a blue cheese sauce and garlic bread for dipping... Heaven. Meaty blues pizza and the Greek (and others) ALL awesome. Need the buffalo wing sauce recipe as leaving soon and will have withdrawal otherwise. You must order from this guy.. He knows his pie :-)

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Best pizza on the island is as accurate as it gets. The island isn't blessed as you would expect but this is as good a pizza as I have had in a long time. The toppings were fresh and watching it being made and cooked in front of you and eating straight from the oven is the best way. So many lovely things to eat on the island pizza wouldn't be first choice but having had it looking forward to another one before I go home! Keep up the good work Nigel.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Highly recommend the "Meaty Blues Pizza", really tasty and well filled!!

Like I said in the title "Best Pizza On The Island", once you try it you'll just want more!