“cozy with style”

About Cafe' Koh Samui
Ranked #21 of 109 Restaurants in Mae Nam
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We're just a small cafe' with simple menu .We're not a Luxury Cafe' and not even close to be perfect but we provide an exceptional experience for you.Welcome to About Cafe', we open 7.30 Am. - 5 Pm.(Close every Sunday) & free WIFI for customers.Sometimes the happiness is very simple, not complicated at all :))
Reviewed March 30, 2013

you would not find any cafe with decoration and delicate menu like this place. I m usually not morning person and this place I can have all day breakfast, wonderful

The place itself having so memories items decorated all around the shop, remind about my childhood so I did not just enjoy my meal but my mind also enjoy.

I like the menu as they have mini breakfast with 1 egg, bacon, sausage, toast and coffee more than enough for me with price that residential Thai can pay

I definitively would come back on my day off

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Took a drive out here for breakfast this morning after reading some great reviews here. So glad that we did. This place is just so cute. The breakfast is incredible. I got the "mini breakfast" (one fried egg, 2x toast, jam, bacon and sausage + tea) for 85 Baht. I have yet to find anywhere with better value for money, with such amazing tasting food. We will be driving back here for the remaining days of our trip! Yum!

2  Thank deliah_wilson
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This cafe ist perfect to start in the day. It is an island of charme, individuality, creativity and a puzzle of many little sweet details for eyes and mouth. We like to enjoy our time in this nice place and feeling welcome to you with a smile. Thank you :)

1  Thank Calimistra
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Arty travel cafe in Mae Nam Village. We had breakfast here after coming back from Koh Phangan via Mae Nam Pier. The owner has made a special diffferent place. She also sells nice cards I regret not buying!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were in this Cafe for 2 Cappuccino and a Waffle. We asked for fresh Banana on top - no problem. The Cappucino was good and the waffle tasty. They offer breakfast too - perhaps next time..