“Top dining experience”

Nature Bar
Ranked #19 of 96 Restaurants in Mae Nam
Cuisines: Bar, Seafood, Asian, Thai
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Nature Bar is ideally situated right on Maenam Beach with easy access from the town and the beach. We are located behind Maenam Police station, which is on the main road, and right inbetween Zenibar and Cheers restaurants on the beach. If walking from Meanam village along the beach it is about a 10 minute walk east. Our setting on the beach offers beautiful views of the surrounds and has a relaxed atmosphere.We offer an extensive menu ranging from authentic homemade Thai cuisine to burger and chips so everything to suit your taste. We also have a wide range of fresh juices, shakes, beers and cocktails, so whether you are looking for a quiet night or a few lively cocktails we have it all on offer to cater for your needs.We can also offer private functions in our bar area so why not come and celebrate a special occasion with us. We can offer bespoke menus and freshly cooked meat and fish on our BBQ so please contact to discuss all options available.
Bridgend, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top dining experience”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Pleasant, beautiful and delicious.

The staff are incredibly friendly and love to chat. They offer a friendly service, and if you are only visiting Samui for a short while they can offer valuable advice on where to go during your stay. Poy and Noy (the managers of the bar) are genuinely lovely people!

A trip to Maynam isn't complete without visiting the beautiful beach. Nature bar provides a perfect view of Maynam bay (dinner and a show!). I'd recommend visiting at sunset, the sight is spectacular.

I visited Nature bar many times during my 2 week stay in Samui and the food never failed to make me smile. The menu is constantly changing, with new and exciting dishes to try each week. Thai style mussels are a particular favourite of mine (thank you for recommending them peNoy!).

For a top dining experience offering the very best of Maynam, visit Nature bar.

1 Thank Alex R

• Finnish first
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
“Great food and beautiful sunsets”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

A great place to chill at the end of the day. Personally I'm not too fond tanning so I go there during the evenings, order a drink, sit by the beach and enjoy the beautiful sunsets. For dinner, I've tried the barracuda steak, the massaman curry and the chicken satay. I've really enjoyed the barracuda steak as it's painstakingly prepared with wonderful seasonings that bring out the flavour of the meat. The massaman curry has the delicate taste that balances all the spices and gives a wonderful aroma. The satay is great too! I'll definitely visit this place again!

2 Thank ktyk7
Ko Samui, Thailand
“My Favourite Place”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

With out doubt my favourite place on Koh Samui. Delicious food, wonderful friendly staff and stunning views. You won't be disappointed

1 Thank Lucy F
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendliest Place on Earth”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

It didn't take me long to realise that this was a place where I could kick my feet up and enjoy what is Koh Samui's finest attribute, the beach. On a nightly walk on Manaem beach I was greeted by Poi, the manager of Nature Bar who offered his kindest hospitality and encouraged me to sit and chat whilst providing limitless amounts of free fruit. It seemed to good to be true! The atmosphere just does it for me and I would recommend this place to anyone that's chasing a good time to relax and not have any worries.

1 Thank Dominic H
Reading, United Kingdom
“Hidden Paradise”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful friendly staff, fantastic food and spectacular views. My favourite place to relax on Koh Samui. Take the time to find this place, you won't be disappointed.

1 Thank FSound89