“five stars on the beach”
Review of Nature Bar

Nature Bar
Ranked #16 of 113 Restaurants in Mae Nam
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Nature Bar is ideally situated right on Maenam Beach with easy access from the town and the beach. We are located behind Maenam Police station, which is on the main road, and right inbetween Zenibar and Cheers restaurants on the beach. If walking from Meanam village along the beach it is about a 10 minute walk east. Our setting on the beach offers beautiful views of the surrounds and has a relaxed atmosphere.We offer an extensive menu ranging from authentic homemade Thai cuisine to burger and chips so everything to suit your taste. We also have a wide range of fresh juices, shakes, beers and cocktails, so whether you are looking for a quiet night or a few lively cocktails we have it all on offer to cater for your needs.We can also offer private functions in our bar area so why not come and celebrate a special occasion with us. We can offer bespoke menus and freshly cooked meat and fish on our BBQ so please contact to discuss all options available.
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

are you looking for splendid menus with a great ocean view and charming service? well then visit the nature bar in maenam! poi and his great team will give you five star food, cocktails and service!!!

1  Thank nevwalkalone

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband ,me and my son are already living here on Samui since 3 years.We love to go down to the Nature Bar for a sunset beer or a happy-hour cocktail. It is just such a lovely beachrestaurant,with excellent food and really nice people running this place.Last week we celebrated my sons 10th birthday at the Nature Bar.It was wonderful.The owner helped us sooo much organizing everything....the kids-buffet,the decoration ,the music and the games we played.The kids and also the parents ,everybody had so much fun and the buffet was amazing.Thank you so much !!!!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is the perfect beach type of restaurant for me. Nice ambiance and decor, fresh seafood, great service, good music. The only thing missing were more people, I guess September is not high season, though.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

If you like a really nice setting and a romantic atmosphere and are looking to get away from Thai food for the night, Nature bar restaurant is your place. The food was absolutely delicious.
I ordered the spring rolls and prawn tempura which I thought hit the spot. If you had Massaman Curry or Stir fried Flat Noodles with Sweet Soy Sauce - I think you will find that this might too your favorite version of it. The food is very tasty and rich in flavor. The prices are super affordable and yet the quality of the food is an A in my opinion. I really really suggest you take a chance at this place. The owner and Staff family run the restaurant. It is obvious that they care about what they put on their plate and it def shows!!! If you are looking for a quiet place to have cocktail and relax, Nature bar restaurant is also for you.
An amazing place to recommend to everybody!!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Came here after reading trip advisor reviews. Food was brilliantly presented, definitely looked the most appealing out of everywhere that we ate over our 2 week holiday. Good service - very attentive staff! Enjoyed everything, had duck and red curry. Was a bit pricey but we did have a few drinks too. As animal lovers, we loved hearing about the dogs that originally lived on the beach before the bar was built and the owners adopted them.

1  Thank rhythmpigggy