This is the first time we stayed here...the resort we stayed at before was closed for renovations. In once sense we are glad that it was. From the arrival at the airport where we were met by a good and polite driver to our fast and courteous check-out we were delighted with the facility, the service, and the wonderful Roma restaurant. The rooms are clean, well appointed, private, and yet everything is easily accessible. The amount of vegetation provides both privacy and shade. The two pools were never crowded and the beach was clean and generally free of hawkers. There were some children - but not many. When we were there the clientel tended to be middle-aged and up - which was fine for us. The clientel ranged from Europeans to Asians. The free shuttle service to another more lively beach was a nice touch - allowing us to see another sort of beach with many tourist oriented shops. The tour desk was staffed by a pleasant and helpful person. The hotel staff arranged for and drove us to our golf - The Samui Santiburi has some amazing holes! We plan on returning during our next visit to Koh Samui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low rise, Thai style, landscaped garden, unspoiled beach, warm clear waters of the South China Sea; 12 km from Phangah Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Paradise Beach Koh Samui
- Paradise Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand