We were in Bungalow 109 just steps away from the beach, beach bar and pool. Bungalow was lovely and traditional with a large verandah. Only comments would be bathroom a bit more shabby than chic and some noise from baby in adjoining bungalow because of the connecting door (though management were more than happy to move us if we felt this too disruptive). Grounds and pool are kept very smart and tidy, lovely choice at breakfast, all the staff go out of their way to help. Seems to be a set taxi fee of 500 Baht if you order from the hotel. Jin's small restaurant on the beach next door is a lovely cheap place to eat and drink. All in all, would definitely recommend for a relaxing beach holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low rise, Thai style, landscaped garden, unspoiled beach, warm clear waters of the South China Sea; 12 km from Phangah Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Paradise Beach Koh Samui
- Paradise Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand