Pro: gardens around the property. Nice pools, small beach and not the clearest water. Staff friendly. Free shuttle to Chaeng
Con: shuttle driver easily agitated with changes in destination drop off. Charges for front desk to make dinner reservations for you.
Overall positive experience, and would recommend. Remember this is a beach resort, not a plush 5 star resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low rise, Thai style, landscaped garden, unspoiled beach, warm clear waters of the South China Sea; 12 km from Phangah Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Paradise Beach Koh Samui
- Paradise Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand