We had a renewed suite bungalow that was next to the pool that was of a very good standard.
The morning buffet was extended and the personnel helpful by all means.
the view from the restaurant and pool are definitely a big plus.
The personal was helpful with all the small mishaps.
The front desk is a mess and accounting is not much better. They served themselves on our credit card with no authorization. They use the information provided to them by booking! I do not understand this practice.
The pool tiles are a bit dangerous as all our kids (4) got cuts from them.
we also regret they abandoned the herb garden and green awareness efforts put in place before,... We saw some of the remains and they even got an award for it,... a pity they where in an abandoned state.
The driveway up to the hotel dogs not look much and also here some effort could be rewarding.
good deal money - quality, the kids had great fun around the pool, the view is nice,... the beach is very small and narrow. Not really suitable for a beach holiday.
we enjoyed it but will try out another resort next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low rise, Thai style, landscaped garden, unspoiled beach, warm clear waters of the South China Sea; 12 km from Phangah Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Splitty, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Paradise Beach Koh Samui
- Paradise Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand