we stayed at the Paradise Beach for 5 nights, the staff were all lovely no complaints there,
breakfast was good,
great looking across the sea having breakfast, the rooms were OK
The bed hard as a ironing board even with the extra mattress, to soften things,
the safe was older style with a key, to lock, what does one do with the key while sleeping?
Nice and peaceful though great food nearby.
Not sure if I would return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low rise, Thai style, landscaped garden, unspoiled beach, warm clear waters of the South China Sea; 12 km from Phangah Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Paradise Beach Koh Samui
- Paradise Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand