This resort has been managed by Swiss professionals for years which guarantees efficiency, cleanliness, friendliness and good food. I have never been disappointed and the fact that a large portion of the patrons are coming back again and again speaks for itself. Its location direct on the fine sandy beach and nestled in a beautiful garden with two swimming pools is truly romantic.Whereas the Italian restaurant "Roma" has been closed some time ago, the other restaurant offers a vast variety of Thai and Western dishes. Every night there is a special theme with different menus and some show/music. The hotel offers free WiFi in all areas as well as a free shuttle bus for its guests to nearby Bophut and Chaweng Beaches from afternoon to late night. Unfortunately most of the rooms have seen better days and badly need a facelift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low rise, Thai style, landscaped garden, unspoiled beach, warm clear waters of the South China Sea; 12 km from Phangah Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Paradise Beach Koh Samui
- Paradise Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand