This hotel was perfect, it was the quiet time, so maybe different when packed,but still the food was fab, even though we only had breakfast, and a couple of meals, as we ate at the beach resturant along the beach 5 mins walk away, the staff were polite and very helpfull,the rooms clean and big, the gardens lush, fee bus to the towns which was nice, will stay there again when we go back to go koh Samui!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low rise, Thai style, landscaped garden, unspoiled beach, warm clear waters of the South China Sea; 12 km from Phangah Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Paradise Beach Koh Samui
- Paradise Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand