Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
$132
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/25/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$110
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/22/21
Hotels.com$132
Booking.com$132
Priceline$131
1,112 results
All reviews private beach sea view villa the secret garden koh samui infinity pool ocean front beach restaurant paddle boarding our honeymoon free activities fresh fruit resort is beautiful thai massage four seasons the entire staff thai food cold towels
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I am here for one night only and lying in my bed but I am so impressed by the room, it's facilities and the stunning view over the ocean that I felt like I need to write a review straight away.
I have one of the pool villas on top of the hill and it's just perfect. The room is very spacious, the bed and pillows extremely comfortable and the bathtub is more than big enough to take a relaxing bath in. Everything you might need is provided such as nail file, razor kit, torch, and so on.
Regarding service I can say that the staff at the lobby deeply impressed me in a very positive way.
Above all Mr. Ten who goes out of his way to anticipate your needs and is very helpful.
All in all let me end by saying: If you are looking for a real 5Star experience, then I can highly recommend to stay at the Napasai.
A big thanks to the entire team!

Room tip: I stayed in R141, breathtaking view from here!!!
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank BjoernAhrent
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I believe some people don't get the concept of the property. It's not opulent, uptight or ultra fancy - it's a beach hotel where you can relax and feel comfortable with every item a 5* hotel has to offer.
It was the perfect choice to end a fantastic trip through Southeast Asia, relaxing after many days of extensive touring. Beautiful property with villas spread out through the terrain. Excellent service from check-in to the restaurant, concierge (pool & beach a bit slow).
They also have a few nautical sports equipments available for free. I was also really glad to realize the F&B prices were very reasonable, which allows you not to leave the resort to eat.
Breakfast is delicious, with great variety. On my last day I had a really early flight and left the hotel before 6am, so they prepared me a breakfast box, which was a really nice touch.
My room was on the hill - far from the beach, but with breathtaking views of the ocean and the sunset. Downhill I could reach the pool in less than 5 minutes through a beautiful garden. Uphill a 1 minute ride on the golf car brought me back to my room.
It was really nice to see the general manager walking around the property every single day at all times, greeting guests and making sure everything was perfect.
Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

Room tip: Although beachfront villas are closer to the public areas, the ones spread out on the mountain have unbelievable ocean views and offer great privacy.
Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Cadi C
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Overall excellent service. The service staff are very friendly, remember your room number, your tea at breakfast and bother to remind you regarding your reservations etc. That's the highlight of the stay. Food was average with little variations during breakfast. Sea was clear and calm but beach was with rocks, so it is not pleasant to walk. Room was oldish but spacious. Very comfortable bed. Nice wooden floor. Try to get front row rooms which have direct sea views.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Meowmeow6
Reviewed May 18, 2014

The hotel was relaxed and impressive, great facilities and friendly staff, the infinity pool was stunning but the beach was a bit rocky and shallow which was really the only flaw, but it was very private

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Having had a bad experience in another hotel in Koh Samui we arrived here and the world had changed! Everything about this place is wonderful and nothing is left to chance. The manager is young and enthusiastic and is always around leading from the front. The food is fabulous and varied. The accommodation is perfect and the views are stunning. Plenty of shaded sunbeds by the sea and the pool and for golfers the wonderful golf course is just 5 mins up the road. I will never forget our time there.

Date of stay: February 2014