We have been at satiburi resort for 5 days in july, for a family vacation. It certainly was the best hotel we have ever been to. The service, the food, the rooms, the beach - everything was perfect, but the one thing that was missing is transportation to the shopping center - chaweg beach , i would except from hotel that is located far ( 30 -40 minutes) from the center, to provide free shuttles to both directions at least tow or three times a day ,especially because every drive cost around 300-400 baht , and when you plan to explore the island ,eat a nice dinner ,or just feel the atmosphere in the street of kho samoy - do the math yourself.
I hope that someone in the hotel management will think about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Santiburi Beach Resort and Spa is a five star resort and a Member of the Leading Hotels of the World, with 65 villas, 12 Suites and four restaurant outlets, a Royal Thai restaurant, a Beachfront restaurant, a Pool Bar & Restaurant, a Breakfast restaurant and a Lounge Bar. The resort also consists of an Activity center, Water sport center and Santiburi Spa by Bhawa. The Santiburi Beach Resort and Spa is well known in Thailand as a first class Resort with a high level in both standard and in the quality of services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Santiburi Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santiburi Golf Hotel Mae Nam
- Santiburi Golf, Resort And Spa
- Santiburi Resort Koh Samui
- Santiburi Hotel Koh Samui
- Santiburi Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand