We have been at satiburi resort for 5 days in july, for a family vacation. It certainly was the best hotel we have ever been to. The service, the food, the rooms, the beach - everything was perfect, but the one thing that was missing is transportation to the shopping center - chaweg beach , i would except from hotel that is located far ( 30 -40 minutes) from the center, to provide free shuttles to both directions at least tow or three times a day ,especially because every drive cost around 300-400 baht , and when you plan to explore the island ,eat a nice dinner ,or just feel the atmosphere in the street of kho samoy - do the math yourself.
I hope that someone in the hotel management will think about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Santiburi Beach Resort and Spa is a five star resort and a Member of the Leading Hotels of the World, with 65 villas, 12 Suites and four restaurant outlets, a Royal Thai restaurant, a Beachfront restaurant, a Pool Bar & Restaurant, a Breakfast restaurant and a Lounge Bar. The resort also consists of an Activity center, Water sport center and Santiburi Spa by Bhawa. The Santiburi Beach Resort and Spa is well known in Thailand as a first class Resort with a high level in both standard and in the quality of services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Santiburi Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santiburi Golf, Resort And Spa
- Santiburi Golf Hotel Mae Nam
- Santiburi Resort Koh Samui
- Santiburi Hotel Koh Samui
- Santiburi Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand