Cons: only one. Rooms are bit old and renovation would be required to make this very good place a formidable one.
- very beautiful area. everything is in green garden. you feel like in paradise indeed.
- beach is private and very nice and cleaned on regular basis. Lot of palm trees and shadows on the beach.
- very friendly staff helpful with kids and anything you need. staff is VERY WELL trained.
- all food in hotel is very tasty. so far best food of all hotels in South East Asia we tried before (Phuket, Krabi, Bali, Phi Phi, Kota Kinabalu).
- good gym.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Santiburi Beach Resort and Spa is a five star resort and a Member of the Leading Hotels of the World, with 65 villas, 12 Suites and four restaurant outlets, a Royal Thai restaurant, a Beachfront restaurant, a Pool Bar & Restaurant, a Breakfast restaurant and a Lounge Bar. The resort also consists of an Activity center, Water sport center and Santiburi Spa by Bhawa. The Santiburi Beach Resort and Spa is well known in Thailand as a first class Resort with a high level in both standard and in the quality of services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Santiburi Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santiburi Golf, Resort And Spa
- Santiburi Golf Hotel Mae Nam
- Santiburi Resort Koh Samui
- Santiburi Hotel Koh Samui
- Santiburi Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand