Just lovely resort. Great staff, food and facilities. Rooms are (nearly) all huge detached bungalows in their own grounds - an beautifully appointed. Free afternoon tea is a nice touch.
Fishermans Village is nice as well
Golf course is really nice, but very hot to play. I'm a rsaonable golfer and would have prefrred to play off white (?) tees not blue - or the other wat round - the longer ones anyway.
we booked this after a week @ Le Meridian - don't go there.
Santiburi is the place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Santiburi Beach Resort and Spa is a five star resort and a Member of the Leading Hotels of the World, with 65 villas, 12 Suites and four restaurant outlets, a Royal Thai restaurant, a Beachfront restaurant, a Pool Bar & Restaurant, a Breakfast restaurant and a Lounge Bar. The resort also consists of an Activity center, Water sport center and Santiburi Spa by Bhawa. The Santiburi Beach Resort and Spa is well known in Thailand as a first class Resort with a high level in both standard and in the quality of services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santiburi Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santiburi Golf Hotel Mae Nam
- Santiburi Golf, Resort And Spa
- Santiburi Resort Koh Samui
- Santiburi Hotel Koh Samui
- Santiburi Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand