We spent 10 days here with two small children in on of the pool duplex apartments, the children slept downstairs (one in cot) there was plenty of room and all staff were very friendly and super attentive. When our 1yr old suffered a couple of mosquito bites the housekeeping staff came imediately to install nets above their beds.
There is lots of activities for kids, from a trampoline to table tennis, and every day activities such as batik painting or feeding the rabbits are organised. The pool is great and beach service fab.
Breakfast was terrific with a chef for omelettes, pancakes and a lady making fresh juices every morning, our kid loved the staff who would take them off to play and look around every meal time.
Nothing to complain about I'm afraid......well done Santaburi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Santiburi Beach Resort and Spa is a five star resort and a Member of the Leading Hotels of the World, with 65 villas, 12 Suites and four restaurant outlets, a Royal Thai restaurant, a Beachfront restaurant, a Pool Bar & Restaurant, a Breakfast restaurant and a Lounge Bar. The resort also consists of an Activity center, Water sport center and Santiburi Spa by Bhawa. The Santiburi Beach Resort and Spa is well known in Thailand as a first class Resort with a high level in both standard and in the quality of services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Santiburi Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santiburi Golf, Resort And Spa
- Santiburi Golf Hotel Mae Nam
- Santiburi Resort Koh Samui
- Santiburi Hotel Koh Samui
- Santiburi Koh Samui Ko Samui, Thailand