“When you crave western food”

Angela's Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #35 of 108 Restaurants in Mae Nam
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Angelas Bakery is now know as Angelas Diner, same owner with many of the same baked goods but now reflecting a change in menu style. Really not suitable for small children.
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Situated on the bustling ring road, this diner is a great place for breakfast. Although we loved Thai food, this place was great when we wanted something western. A great choice of dishes (recommend the omelette and the honey pancakes). It was a bit dearer than other places, but the service was great, the air-con very welcome and the food was excellent. The home-made bread is lovely and we ordered some sandwiches to go which were delicious.

There are newer reviews for Angela's Bakery & Cafe

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Angela's is one of those places that you just love. it's not the type of place where you go in and scrutinise every detail. it's just a nice place with really nice food.

and Angela of course. how not to fall in love with Angela?

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I've been coming to Angela's for years, never been disappointed. The apple pie, the salads, the bagels and cakes, and of course the breakfasts, it's my favourite place to meet with friends.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We are great lovers of Thai food, but also great lovers of the traditional breakfast fry up and one morning when the craving was too much to handle, we found exactly what we were looking for at Angela's. We had a great English breakfast which was more than enough even for my pig of a boyfriend who normally always complains that portions are too small. The service was fine and friendly as was Angela the owner, who convinced us to come back to try her home made corned beef. Well I'm glad she did because normally in Birmingham corned, beef comes out of a tin, but not here it really is home made. We both had what she called a Ruben sandwich and it was amazing, I wont tell you what's in it, go & try one for yourself, you'll be very happy that you did. When we go back to Koh Samui, we will definitely go to Angela's again.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I was reccommended this place by the owner of Apples Spa Experience because I said I was missing western food and boy he was right. Angelas bakery food is awesome. I really enjoyed the food staff very friendly & decor very cool you can see alot of thought has gone into this place. Met the owner Angela very nice lady I'll be back