“Beautiful Course”

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Beautiful Course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

The Santiburi golf course is stunning. I am a golf professional from Australia so I have played a lot of courses but I would say this would be one of the most stunning courses I have ever played. Amazing views from clubhouse and many on the course also. The course was in good condition but my caddie wasn't as good as others I have had in Asia- still ok tho. If your a golfer and in Samui definately have a game

Adelaide, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Expensive but worth every cent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Don't be put off by the price, play Wednesdays and get 1500 baht off anyhow. Stop at the small golf shop on the corner just before you enter the resort and stock up on cheap gold balls, you may need some.
If you are a golfer don't go to Samui without playing here. Send your wife to a day spa and enjoy the day.
The front nine starts off easy but gets better as you go along with some great holes, but the back nine climbs the mountain with some spectacular views and holes (don't forget your camera).
It is a tough course to navigate and keeps getting tougher as you go but the on course caddies they provide for you know their way around, listen to them they are always right!!! I lost count of the times I thought it was a right to left put and my caddy told me the opposite, she was always right!
Don't play off the white tees, the course is far better off the blue tees for which the course is set up for. Don't worry about your score anyhow, just enjoy the course.
Leave time for a beer and a bite to eat at the clubhouse afterwards, it has spectacular views. Oh, and last tip, play a round early in your holiday, I guarantee you will want to go back.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jason655
West Byfleet, United Kingdom
“Samuigolf”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

Santiburi Golf Course is the best course I've ever played. We used the services of a golf company on-line Samuigolf.com Holidays. They prepared tee times, transfers and golf club rental. Pick up time was on time they even took us into the golf course and made sure that we knew where to go. After the golf we enjoyed time in the restaurant while taking in the views of Koh Phanghan before returning to our hotel.

Visited July 2014
Surrey, United Kingdom
“Good course”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

This is a must if you like golf, its not cheap but it is very much worth the money. you get a private caddy which knows the course very well.
I got picked up from my hotel by the golf club.
Very nice day out.

Visited June 2014
Hong Kong, China
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Beautiful Golf Course”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

The golf course was nicely nest on a hillside with beautiful seaview. The course was a bit narrow and some holes can be tricky. The greens are fair and nice.

Visited June 2014