“If you don't okay golf but your partner does??”

Santiburi Samui Country Club
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I decided to watch my husband.....it cost me 1000+ baht as I gad to have my own caddy and cart.......I don't play golf!!! Lol. Playing there us not cheap, but caddies are lovely (will find a lost ball in the blink of an eye) and scenery great! Girls in reception of golf shop........:-(. Rude!

1  Thank Kim M

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Very tough golf course, but amazing views on every hole. the only bad view all day was my score card.

1  Thank graeme64
Reviewed May 3, 2014

This is a must for any keen golfer. Went online with Samuigolf.com, and Greg, the sales manager, picked me up from my hotel at 6am. Rented a set of Callaways and was paired with Remy, a six-handicapper from France. We each had a caddy who drove the cart and gave us our putting line, and directions off the tee.

The back tees are tough, but for higher handicappers the white tees are very fair, and i came back to play these with my 12 year old two days later.
Views from the clubhouse are sensational over the course and out to sea.

Superb experience.

1  Thank Jervis59
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Made a reservation trough an online golf agent that included pick up and club rental. Signed in and off to the driving range with our caddies. The caddies really made our game more fun, thanks! The course condition and layout is really good. Pending on which tee u want to play from you will have your challenge or just a relaxing game. Do not forget to stop once in a while on the last 9 holes to take in the scenery and to enjoy the layouts as well.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Just back from Samui - played Santiburi twice and what an experience - beautiful testing course, personal caddies to drive you and give you line and distance all topped of with great facilities and lovely restaurant. We teed of before 7.00 am both to miss the intense morning heat and also price is cheaper then and course quieter. The only place to golf on Samui believe me!

1  Thank lordnewark