“Most amazing course I've ever seen!”

Santiburi Samui Country Club
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The course is the prettiest one I have ever seen! Every person has there own car, caddy's very helpful and like to enjoy a laugh with you. We were lucky enough to see a monkey throwing down coconuts, so that is avoided hitting players on the head. A great morning out. defiantly try and play in the morning before it gets to hot!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Went to the santiburi golf course to watch my boyfriend do a round, they only charged another 1550 baht to have another caddy and cart, it was spectacular views and a truly premium experience; one of our highlights from our holiday in a predominantly ruined-by-tourism area.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

everything , great course , food , view and a great place to have a day out .As cost goes well worth every it .

Reviewed January 4, 2014

This is one of my favourite places on Koh Samui. It offers great quality food at really reasonable pricing. I pay only 150 baht for a chicken massaman curry while taking in the breathtaking views of the island. I have not played golf here, but the course looks very well maintained and seems very popular with the western tourists. If you want peace, serenity and great food, you must visit here while you are on your stay.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

During my stay on Koh Samui I had a chance to get away from typical tourist attractions and tours to play a nice and peaceful round of golf.

The golf course is beautifully situated amongst palm trees, mini rivers coming down the mountains and a stunning view overlooking the bay.

The caddy (Khun Loi) was almost invisible and gave great recommendations at the same time. Just a perfect caddy. Book her, she is worth every Baht.

Next time I come back to Samui I will definitely need to play here again. Didn't expect such a diverse and beautiful course on Samui. Greatly kept in shape, only the greens were recently sanded and very slow.

Transportation from Lamai to the GC and back at 1600 Baht seemed a bit overpriced.