“Amazing view”

Santiburi Samui Country Club
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Even if you don t play golf, the view from the country club is just stunning! The food was really good and for such a location at a fair price!

There are newer reviews for Santiburi Samui Country Club

Reviewed October 25, 2012

fantastic course, wonderful views, very helpful caddyies, had a great day out and would fully recommend a round of golf here.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I played the coarse in September and it was beautiful. I was very lucky to have a great Caddie name Jen. She was very helpful with yardage but I couldn't sink a put....guess that's her fault......I wish. Seriously, if you want to get out and play this is a very difficult coarse but worth it. When I played it was Wednesday and they had a deal so look for the deals if you are on a budget. If not just get out and enjoy the amazing views!

1  Thank Jokercoe
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Superb but tough course, knowledgable caddies, 5-star location. I juts wish they would allow the guests to drive the golf buggies! Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Me and my dad used the late afternoon offer to play 9 holes. And a beautiful 9 holes we played. In march the course was in perfect condition. Fairly challenging but managed to squeeze out 2 pars + a birdie (normally playing hcp 24 but not playing for a year). Thus for the amateur definitly not too difficult, you can easily enjoy you round.

Unfortunately our caddies were horrible, not very well informed, didn't care at all about golf (they never played it), gave bad advise on a couple of occassions and one explicitly asked me for a big tip after complimenting me about my looks and asking for my girlfriend status..... you don't expect this on a club like this. This was just bad luck I guess . The club and course are well worth a visit!

3  Thank tliebregts