“Excellent for gol”

Santiburi Samui Country Club
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Superb but tough course, knowledgable caddies, 5-star location. I juts wish they would allow the guests to drive the golf buggies! Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Me and my dad used the late afternoon offer to play 9 holes. And a beautiful 9 holes we played. In march the course was in perfect condition. Fairly challenging but managed to squeeze out 2 pars + a birdie (normally playing hcp 24 but not playing for a year). Thus for the amateur definitly not too difficult, you can easily enjoy you round.

Unfortunately our caddies were horrible, not very well informed, didn't care at all about golf (they never played it), gave bad advise on a couple of occassions and one explicitly asked me for a big tip after complimenting me about my looks and asking for my girlfriend status..... you don't expect this on a club like this. This was just bad luck I guess . The club and course are well worth a visit!

3  Thank tliebregts
Reviewed April 5, 2012

this course is beautiful at the same time as being challanging we play 5 or six times a visit to Koh Samui. Lunch is lovely there too

Reviewed January 25, 2012

I don’t mind paying good money to play golf but when the course is in terrible condition it doesn’t make for a fun day out. Make sure you ask if the course is under maintenance before you book. I have never seen greens this bad.

Overall the course design is rubbish, so many blind tee shots and approaches to greens. You rely so much on the cadies and mine was horrible, very little assistance where to hit the ball off the tee other than pointing down the middle of the fairway.

“no I don’t wish to hit driver into the wilderness on every hole”

Can't believe this is an Asian Tour stop. Save your pennies and play elsewhere in Thailand.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Go for a drink to see the view but don't waste your time with the food