“Only drinks....”

Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

we saw this restaurant and decided to stop. Us met a friendly man, speaking excellent English. He brought us menus. When we chose the dishes he came up and apologized that he could not cook them because their chef is absent.

1  Thank disloyal

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Swiss Garden is the place, where you both can try thai food, and have usual european dishes. The owner of the restaurant is always welcoming, speaks good English. the restaurant is located right at the seaside, so you can either seat on a terrace, or on the beach, at a table standing on the sand) Most of all i liked fried rice with crab.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is a popular restaurant because it's cute and the food is delicious and very high quality. I went with my aunt (who can't eat the spicier Thai foods). She had a chicken dish, and there were also a number of European dishes for her to choose from. She lives on Koh Samui and this is one of her favourite places to take visitors (or just her and my uncle).

I had a yellow curry (fish) with rice. It was pretty spicy and I was sweating a bit, but it was so delicious and I managed to finish it. I wonder if it was made milder for me as a non-Thai!

We had coconut shake drinks - also lovely.

The waiter was friendly, the view of the sea was great, and I cannot wait to come back.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

On a beautiful stretch of beach, right on the water, a clean, friendly outdoor restaurant, Thai style, Swiss hospitality. On request, the owner suggested fresh tiger prawns, white snapper, and squid, and presented it to us on a plate. We choose the tiger prawns and the squid, barbecued, with three sauces. It was very well prepared and we enjoyed a wonderful meal. The beer was cold, the Thai waiters very friendly, and Hans, the owner, a great host. Absolutely recommended.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Swiss Garden is a cute little place right on the beach. The food is simple but done very well. Thai and Western dishes. Lovely place to sit for a juice or a beer and watch the world go by....