I have been going to samui native now for the past two years when I travel round Thailand.
And love the place .The relaxed friendly welcome you received from Andy and O it was like a home from home. I book in for one month. when I arrived I realized Andy and O know longer run the resort and the new management are using the same good reviews from Andy and O to make believe they are still running it .I stay for two days then found somewhere else to stay. The room was dirty, there was atmosphere the place looks really run down and the food was terrible .I was refunded from expedia because of the false advertising . But have checked the web sites and it is still been advertised that it is been run buy Andy and O which is wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Samui Native Resort - An idyllic Resort in SamuiThe Samui Native Resort draws inspiration from Family “to find inner peace,” and the resort in Samui is dedicated to guiding its guests on a journey of calm, pleasure and the satisfaction of reconnection to the self.The history of this charming Samui resort is one of family, friendship and care, creating a resort, of unique design and close personal intimacy. At The Samui Native Resort Ko Samui, a guest’s preconceptions of a Samui hotel and a Thailand holiday are transformed into an experience of union, sociability, and unimagined pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Samui Native Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Native Hotel Mae Nam
- Samui Native Resort And Spa Ko Samui, Thailand