We arrived on the late ferry and were made very welcome by the hosts. Most days we went on day excursions and they were great at organising taxis, a rental car and a snorkelling trip for us. The rooms are spacious and cool, though there was only one working remote control for the air-con between our two rooms. The restaurant is very low key but the food was tasty and convenient. The pool was fantastic and the property offered a number of spots to lie in a hammock or on a lounger. Other guests seemed happy to enjoy the venue as a 'resort' while we were more interested in it as a base from which to get around the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Samui Native Resort - An idyllic Resort in SamuiThe Samui Native Resort draws inspiration from Family “to find inner peace,” and the resort in Samui is dedicated to guiding its guests on a journey of calm, pleasure and the satisfaction of reconnection to the self.The history of this charming Samui resort is one of family, friendship and care, creating a resort, of unique design and close personal intimacy. At The Samui Native Resort Ko Samui, a guest’s preconceptions of a Samui hotel and a Thailand holiday are transformed into an experience of union, sociability, and unimagined pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Samui Native Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Native Hotel Mae Nam
- Samui Native Resort And Spa Ko Samui, Thailand