“The best pancakes in Thailand”
Review of Pancake Man

Pancake Man
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Mae Nam
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 26, 2013

In Mae Nam beach at the street, in front of the beach acces to Bungalows Shangrilah, and the mini market. The pancake man prepares the best pancakes . Unfortunately we tried them one day before we left Koh Samui otherwise I would have been there always. Just delicious, Also the pancake man is super friendly and nice guy..I just can recomend it. Pancake man is a must in Koh Samui. Try the banana pancake with chocolate..

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

You have to try these pancakes!
I had banana, Nutella and coconut and it was fantastic.
The Pancake Man is a bit quirky, and you can tell he takes pride in his work. I plan on having another one before we leave the island!

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

And for only...

15 baht a piece! What a bargain! I would buy from here everyday if I lived down here! Sooooo good!

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

We tried this on our second night in Mae Nam- I was a bit doubtful of a street vendor, but as soon as I tasted it, I was in heaven!!

It was quite possibly the best pancake I have ever had, and I will now get cravings for them!!

The man serving is soo sweet and so quick! Even doing little flips!

They are dirt cheap-40baht, so go on have one! You won't regret it, well, once you leave you will!!

I saw the reviews on here and tried to explain to him last night that he was rated number 4 in Maenams restaurants- he was sooooo excited and was jumping up and down to hear it!! I think it made his day!

Go on, full your boots- there is plenty of fillings to choose from!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We highly recommend to eat on the street there............................................................................................a "BOMB" of calories, but the Pancake man did not add sugar for us as we asked and it tasted even better with banana chocolate filling.