At first thought it'll be a boring place because its far from everything... But when we checked into our room all we can say was WOW.. Fully fursnished rooms, magnificent view specially early in the morning and late afternoon trough our balcony, relaxing! aside from that everybody was always smiling and friendly! Food and drinks are good too so we did'nt need to go out that often to buy something. It's a MUST for holidays to stay at this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally conceived as luxury private villa residences, The Sea Koh Samui Resort & Spa has been transformed into a unique boutique resort offering unmatched space and style for those looking for a tropical island getaway with a difference. THE VILLAS are all designed with easy tropical living in mind and aim to create the atmosphere of a home from home rather than a hotel room. Furnished and decorated with elegance and style combining a blend of Asian and Western influences THE VILLAS LIVE AND BREATHE luxury from the teak wood floors to the quality silk and cotton fabrics used throughout. In the gardens, hundred year old frangipani trees line the walkway from the lobby to the 20 meter salt water pool by the beach where you can while away the hours on a longer in perfect bliss and harmony with the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Sea Koh Samui Boutique Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sea Koh Samui Hotel Mae Nam
- The Sea Koh Samui Boutique Resort & Residences Ko Samui, Thailand