It's quite far from Chaweng but it was worth the while to spend time there for a few drinks and enjoy the view. Best coconut shake and awesome mojitos. Their team makes you smile and the view is just as gorgeous as the photos you see online and even better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Koh Samui Thailand's most pristine beach whose golden sands give way to the Island's most idyllic sunsets, W Retreat Koh Samui is the quintessential escape, with 74 private retreats - each with its own dive pool. Explore new levels of refreshment at AWAY(R) spa, and enjoy insider access to worlds of culinary WOW at our 2 signature restaurants. Then wink your way across Samui's most scenic playground - WOOBAR(R) - where W lights up the night with peerless mixology, live DJs, and signature W Happenings celebrating our passion for fashion, music and design. Whether for a wedding or a wish, Whatever/Whenever(R) has arrived. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Starwood APAC, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your W Retreat Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat Koh Samui Hotel Mae Nam
- W Retreat Koh Samui Ko Samui, Thailand