I got a chance to have a hotel tour in the W Retreat on 6th May 2014, walking around the hotel and also went inside the room. Very impressive of the room design and also the WOOBAR. Experienced the nice sunset view at the beach. Also had a great dinner at Namu the Japanese restaurant with nice view and reasonable price for dinning.
Be sure I will choose W Retreat when I travel to Samui next time. And highly recommend this hotel for those who is planning to visit Samui.
And special thanks to the W Retreat staff Momo for showing us around the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Koh Samui Thailand's most pristine beach whose golden sands give way to the Island's most idyllic sunsets, W Retreat Koh Samui is the quintessential escape, with 74 private retreats - each with its own dive pool. Explore new levels of refreshment at AWAY(R) spa, and enjoy insider access to worlds of culinary WOW at our 2 signature restaurants. Then wink your way across Samui's most scenic playground - WOOBAR(R) - where W lights up the night with peerless mixology, live DJs, and signature W Happenings celebrating our passion for fashion, music and design. Whether for a wedding or a wish, Whatever/Whenever(R) has arrived. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your W Retreat Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat Koh Samui Hotel Mae Nam
- W Retreat Koh Samui Ko Samui, Thailand