I've stayed at a number of w properties across Asia and I would definitely rate Koh Samui as the best. The villas are pure luxury and definitely worth splurging for!
The pools are an actual decent size compared to most villas 'plunge' style and the extra features such as the rain shower put The W above other 5* properties in Samui.
Although drinks and food are much better priced outside of the resort at nearby fishermans village, the special deals such as mojito night on Thursdays are great value considering the location.
Overall a really special hotel that although pricey is worth it for a luxury getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Koh Samui Thailand's most pristine beach whose golden sands give way to the Island's most idyllic sunsets, W Retreat Koh Samui is the quintessential escape, with 74 private retreats - each with its own dive pool. Explore new levels of refreshment at AWAY(R) spa, and enjoy insider access to worlds of culinary WOW at our 2 signature restaurants. Then wink your way across Samui's most scenic playground - WOOBAR(R) - where W lights up the night with peerless mixology, live DJs, and signature W Happenings celebrating our passion for fashion, music and design. Whether for a wedding or a wish, Whatever/Whenever(R) has arrived. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your W Retreat Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat Koh Samui Hotel Mae Nam
- W Retreat Koh Samui Ko Samui, Thailand