W is the place you want to go if you want to be well treated and have peace
Service is perfect!! the villas are large and well equipped with all a private pool
The main restaurant is OK good quality but variety of food is a bit short, I guess this will be ok for the majority of the guest, but if you are looking for real Thai spicy food do not go there.
Wines list nice but prices are really high!! I guess you pay for the 5stars!!
will I go back? for sure it is a very nice resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Koh Samui Thailand's most pristine beach whose golden sands give way to the Island's most idyllic sunsets, W Retreat Koh Samui is the quintessential escape, with 74 private retreats - each with its own dive pool. Explore new levels of refreshment at AWAY(R) spa, and enjoy insider access to worlds of culinary WOW at our 2 signature restaurants. Then wink your way across Samui's most scenic playground - WOOBAR(R) - where W lights up the night with peerless mixology, live DJs, and signature W Happenings celebrating our passion for fashion, music and design. Whether for a wedding or a wish, Whatever/Whenever(R) has arrived. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your W Retreat Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat Koh Samui Hotel Mae Nam
- W Retreat Koh Samui Ko Samui, Thailand