We stayed here for our honeymoon on one of our last stays in Thailand. We can't wait to return.
We slept in the jungle room which was very good. It was clean and comfortable. We found some insects but as soon as we communicated it the staff came to fix it.
We only had a small incident before we left about a misunderstanding in the tarif we had selected. We say that the return airport was included and they said it wasn't. That is the only small incident. But anyways it was a great experience and I would gladly go back and stay there.
Staff was great and hotel was amazing.
Can't wait to return!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Koh Samui Thailand's most pristine beach whose golden sands give way to the Island's most idyllic sunsets, W Retreat Koh Samui is the quintessential escape, with 74 private retreats - each with its own dive pool. Explore new levels of refreshment at AWAY(R) spa, and enjoy insider access to worlds of culinary WOW at our 2 signature restaurants. Then wink your way across Samui's most scenic playground - WOOBAR(R) - where W lights up the night with peerless mixology, live DJs, and signature W Happenings celebrating our passion for fashion, music and design. Whether for a wedding or a wish, Whatever/Whenever(R) has arrived. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your W Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat Koh Samui Hotel Mae Nam
- W Koh Samui Ko Samui, Thailand