Lowest prices for your stay
$25
Hotels.com
lukefalconer
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Great value place on a lovely quiet stretch of beach
Review of Florist Resort
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 9, 2017
Lovely big room with balcony overlooking the pool and big comfy bed. Right on the beach with nice beach bars everywhere. Would highly recommend staying here as a couple or family. Not a place for travellers looking for a party atmosphere.
Date of stay: March 2017Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    $54
    $40
0.9 miles from Florist Resort
View more hotels in Mae Nam
All reviews bean bags large pool beach resort massage sea
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2017

We travelled had interconnecting rooms (Grand Deluxe) that were spacious, clean and everything we needed. The air conditioner was new and quiet. The rooms went straight out to a large patio and to the pool which is approximately 30 mtr long lap pool. Found it very peaceful. Breakfast for us was included in the room price, it was ok dependant on who was making the eggs that day. If you were paying the 300 baht for breakfast then I wouldn't eat there. Overall I found the place very clean, friendly and we all enjoyed staying there. Good value. You can see that slowly they are doing work to improve.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

I have just spent 3 nights at Florist Resort and it was wonderful. I am going to try write a balanced review, as I find so many people nitpick everything in a resort, hotel, guesthouse and being a hotel owner myself I always notice everything but I also understand a lot more than the average holiday go'er.

I stayed in a pool side room. It was clean, big, quiet and comfortable. Exactly what I wanted to be able to relax and enjoy a stress free holiday.

I would however say that the florist management should have a look at the aircons and service them regularly. Mine sounded a bit like a tractor when first turned on but once it "warmed up" it quitened down. It did do its job well though.

The cleaning staff cleaned my room everyday and always greeted everyone with a goodmorning and a smile. It is always so nice and welcoming when the staff and not only the reception staff smile and greet you.

The pools were great and well maintained.

The breakfast in my opinion is really overpriced but its the same all around the area for western breakfasts.

The reception staff were nice too.

So overall I would definitely recommend this resort. It really does have everything one would want for a quiet, relaxing small beach resort. I changed to another hotel on the fourth night wanting to try another place and totally regretted changing.

Its a lovely small resort good location, clean and quiet.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2017

As the reviews show the view of people staying there is mixed...I liked it to stay there. Staff is friendly and at least in my case tried to arrange everything to make me happy. They have a lot of small bungalows, different categories. They serve extra water each day. Clean, but cleaning staff very slow and unorganized but as usual very nice and helpful. The resort is close to the beach with a restaurant which you have to pass to reach the beach. Breakfast menu is good. The restaurant is open to the sea, so early morning very quit and nice to stay there. Prices are adequate. So not the worst place if you want or need to stay in Maenam.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

Stayed her Dec 2016 not impressed, we stayed here 8 years ago and the rooms haven't changed a bit apart from a partition in the rooms, we stayed in exactly the same room, its tired and needs some updating
Uncomfortable chairs in rooms, we stayed in the pool rooms.
Management guy was nice and staff were lovely, just think the rooms and bathrooms need looking at
The pool was lovely

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2016

I have stayed at the Florist many times and while the location on the beach is lovely and the poolside rooms are clean and modern the management and front desk staff are sadly lacking any semblance of real hospitality. Johnny, the manager from the Philipeans, was surly and rude. Our toilet backed up and the young man at the front desk would barely acknowledge us. We asked twice to have someone help us and no one ever came so we resorted to fixing it ourselves. I have traveled extensively through out SE Asia and understand the differences in cultures but to have a rude and uncaring staff at this small and lovely little resort is just unacceptable.
I rarely write a negative review but I hope the owners see this review and take action to drastically improve the hospitality at the front desk and the management. I gave The Florist 3 stars because of the setting and the beautiful pools but we were seriously disappointed with our treatment by the front desk.

Date of stay: October 2016