We stayed at 2 bed room apartment for 4 nights. The apartment was beautiful, especially the bedrooms. And the price was really good.
The hotel says that it is 4,5 stars resort. That is not true. Perhaps the villas are that, but not the apartments.There are some things that do not qualify it even to call it 4 star resort. The pool are was never cleaned during our stay. Fallen leaves and empty plastic bottles stayed under the sun beds through our stay. The breakfast was ok, but certainly not 4 stars. We used the room service once, but I have never had as lousy and expensive club sandwich in my life. The service during the breakfast was really slow, even though there we not so many people in the restaurant.
But like I said, the resort is beautiful and really worth the money. The living room and both bedrooms had flat screen tvs. The library of the hotel had a wide seclection of DVD's to keep satisfied during the rainy moments. The pool area was empty most of the time and it felt like it was our private pool. The fishermans village was not so far away and we really loved to spend our evenings over there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas Hotel Mae Nam
- Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas And Spa
- Kirikayan Luxury Pool Hotel
- Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand