Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stayed for one night, resort very run down.

Cockroach in room, bathroom very dirty and mouldy, no real paths to room so when raining you got muddy.

Cockerels kept us up from 2am

Overall very over rated and wouldn't trust the other good reviews as we made this mistake!

Stay else where...

Date of stay: November 2012
Claudio S, Owner at Tropical Garden Lounge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for your stay with us and your opinion posted here.
We are sorry for the apparently bad experience you had but we trust that if you visit us not in rainy season then it would have been much better.
We always strive to upgrade our facilities and services to make sure your guests feel at home. I trust the many other very positive feedback on here can not be so wrong.

To get a better overview of our services, bungalows and area, visit our website or send us an email. Did you know that we offer the best rates online on our homepage? (info@tropicalgardenlounge.com)

Thank you once again and have a safe trip!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This is the only review I will write from the whole 2 months I was travelling, as despite our slap-dash last minute approach to booking accommodation it was definitely one of the highlights of our trip.
Service - 110%. Whatever you needed, anytime of day would be arranged. Staff & waitresses were so friendly and a good laugh too.
Food - absolutely incredible. We kept trying to explore the island to look for new places to eat but each time we'd come back to Tropical Garden. Amazing value for money. Best breakfasts, fresh smoothies, fruit, croissants, eggs, bacon, you name it they served it.
Rooms - wooden/bamboo (extremely well kept & spacious) cabin style, with tv & furniture and outdoor toilet & shower. The biggest bed I've ever slept in. Still had the authentic Thai feeling for us backpackers but at the same time as providing everything you could possibly need.
We ended up extending our stay twice.
Out of about 20 places we stayed at in 6 different countries during our travels, this was the one that we'll remember.

Room tip: Go for an A/C room in the hottest months, really worth the small extra fee for comfort.
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for your stay with us and for letting us know your feedback!
We are very glad that you have liked our place and you are always welcome back to stay with us!

By the way: Did you know that we offer the best available rates on our website? You can also see our extensive Photo gallery and some Videos (some more are currently in production and will be online soon! Check it out (info@tropicalgardenlounge.com)

Thank you once again and welcome back soon!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

It was just wonderful once again. I stayed for 10 days. It's my second stay here and i would always come back. The staff is very nice and helpful and specially the hotel manager have always time for his guests. It is a cozy and quiet place a bit behind the mainroad. All bungalows are located in a fantastic garden with many plants and lovely palms. My bungalow was a "tropic club bungalow" with a spacious and clean sleeping room and a very nice outside bathroom. And at least the pool area and the restaurant are good places to relax and to enjoy the best days in the year.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Claudio S, Owner at Tropical Garden Lounge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear Jurg

Thank you for once again staying at Tropical Garden Lounge. We always like to hear from our guests. I remember our long party nights at the Chaweng nightlife area with lots of Sang Som!
Just check out our facebook fan page tropical garden lounge and I will give you the great deals available for your next stay with us! I am looking forward to your next stay with us soon!
If there is anything i can help you with in the meantime, please let me know at info@tropicalgardenlounge.com

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We stayed for 14 days, and enjoyed our stay ver much. Friendly, clean, good service and trustworthy, excellent food in the restaturant, we recommend this place for you, with high expectations and a reasonable wallet :)

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dominik S
Claudio S, Manager at Tropical Garden Lounge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear Dominik

Thank you for staying at Tropical Garden Lounge. I see that you have enjoyed your stay. Remember that our official site tropicalgardenlounge.com offers all important information, videos and photos about our bungalow resort. You will also get the best available rates on our website.
I hope to welcome you again in the near future on Samui and if there is anything i can do for your next stay, please feel free to contact me at info@tropicalgardenlounge.com

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Thanks to Claudio and the staff at Tropical Garden for being so understanding and changing our booking a number of times due to our son being very sick. Although we only had one night at your establishment, it was very relaxing. The pool area is wonderful!

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Saul

Thank you for your stay at Tropical Garden Lounge. I see that you enjoyed your short stay with us. Its easy for us to change your booking as you have booked on our official site tropicalgardenlounge.com. I hope your son got better fast and you could enjoy the rest of your stay in Thailand.
I am looking forward to welcome you back soon and if I can do something about your next stay please reach me at info@tropicalgardenlounge.com