See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 6, 2012

It was just wonderful once again. I stayed for 10 days. It's my second stay here and i would always come back. The staff is very nice and helpful and specially the hotel manager have always time for his guests. It is a cozy and quiet place a bit behind the mainroad. All bungalows are located in a fantastic garden with many plants and lovely palms. My bungalow was a "tropic club bungalow" with a spacious and clean sleeping room and a very nice outside bathroom. And at least the pool area and the restaurant are good places to relax and to enjoy the best days in the year.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Claudio S, Owner at Tropical Garden Lounge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear Jurg

Thank you for once again staying at Tropical Garden Lounge. We always like to hear from our guests. I remember our long party nights at the Chaweng nightlife area with lots of Sang Som!
Just check out our facebook fan page tropical garden lounge and I will give you the great deals available for your next stay with us! I am looking forward to your next stay with us soon!
If there is anything i can help you with in the meantime, please let me know at info@tropicalgardenlounge.com

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We stayed for 14 days, and enjoyed our stay ver much. Friendly, clean, good service and trustworthy, excellent food in the restaturant, we recommend this place for you, with high expectations and a reasonable wallet :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dominik S
Claudio S, Manager at Tropical Garden Lounge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear Dominik

Thank you for staying at Tropical Garden Lounge. I see that you have enjoyed your stay. Remember that our official site tropicalgardenlounge.com offers all important information, videos and photos about our bungalow resort. You will also get the best available rates on our website.
I hope to welcome you again in the near future on Samui and if there is anything i can do for your next stay, please feel free to contact me at info@tropicalgardenlounge.com

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Thanks to Claudio and the staff at Tropical Garden for being so understanding and changing our booking a number of times due to our son being very sick. Although we only had one night at your establishment, it was very relaxing. The pool area is wonderful!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear Saul

Thank you for your stay at Tropical Garden Lounge. I see that you enjoyed your short stay with us. Its easy for us to change your booking as you have booked on our official site tropicalgardenlounge.com. I hope your son got better fast and you could enjoy the rest of your stay in Thailand.
I am looking forward to welcome you back soon and if I can do something about your next stay please reach me at info@tropicalgardenlounge.com

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We had so a great stay at Tropical Garden Lounge and enjoyed it so much. It's a lovely place with a very nice staff. The hotel manager was brilliant and very helpful. If you have a problem, questions or you just want to chat a little bit... he has always time for his guests.

Our bungalow was very nice and clean. The bed was comfortable and we had enough space for our clothes. TV was okay and there was a big fridge in our room. The pool area is quite small, but big enough for relaxing and have a few drinks at the pool bar.

We had no problems with the location of the resort. Of course, it's not directely on the beach. But hey... a short 10-minutes stroll and you are there! There are a few restaurants and bars around the hotel.

Finally we enjoyed our stay at Tropical Garden Lounge very much. Of course, this is not a 5-star hotel. But we got much more than we expected.

Room Tip: There are cheaper and more expensive rooms... Take the more expensive because they are still cheap... :)
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank tmaag
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Arrival to this place was a little bit disappointing for us. Not much pretty entrance, awful welcome drink (it's better to get nothing than this juice),..But after that, we saw our bungalow and we were excited! Beautiful bamboo hut with absolutely georgeous outdoor bathroom. It was so romantic! :)
Bungalow - large, clean, guiet aircondition, free internet, free soft drinks, tea/cofee maker, fridge, in-room safe..Everything looks exactly like on pictures on the internet. In the night there was noice on our roof. Probably some marten or cats..?
Bathroom - absolutely awesome, clean, unforgetable experience :), we had two gekons under the mirror, but you have to count with this if you want open air bathroom
Pool - small, but pleasant, with bar, not much comfortable deckchairs
Servis - very kind staff, tasty meals in restaurant, the best mango shake in Thailand
Location - location is the biggest problem of this hotel for me. Mae Nam beach is borring with sharp sand and unclean water. We were there in low season, so it was dead area. But you can hire motorbike for 200 Bath and go to Chaweng Beach which is pretty close.
If you are looking for guiet holiday, this is place for you :)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple