Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa
Topaz Hotel(St. Paul's Bay)(Great Value!)
$586
$88
Cancelon
$124
$84
  • Restaurant
San Pawl Hotel(St. Paul's Bay)
$97
$87
  • Restaurant
Primera Hotel(St. Paul's Bay)
$81
  • Restaurant
Gillieru Harbour Hotel(St. Paul's Bay)
$130
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of $281/night.

$82
$111
  • Breakfast included
$85
$71
HotelsClick
1,698 results
All reviewssan anton gardenscaprice barcourtesy busfree shuttle servicesister hotelgeneral managerbeautiful hotelhuge bedmain restaurantindoor poolst juliansquiet locationevery member of stafflocal busessteam roomhotel restaurantshired a car
Reviewed October 3, 2016

I got a really good deal to stay here. Breakfast is superb, rooms and complete Hotel is not brand new, but still not needing big updates. Room with good space and super comfort. So if you can get good prices, do not worry about the rest...

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mauricio O
David W, General Manager at Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2016

Dear Sir,

Thank you! We are really pleased to receive your positive feedback and it will be my pleasure to share your comments with the whole team.

Please send me an e-mail on david.woodward@corinthia.com,if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed October 2, 2016

Stayed at the Corinthia Palace for a 5 day break recently. Though located in a mainly residential area and away from the tourist centres the complimentary hotel mini bus and the local bus services meant we could get anywhere on the island quite easily. The hotel itself was wonderful and we didn't find it in any way dated but in quite pristine condition. The rooms were a good size with most comfortable beds and all the facilities we would expect in a hotel of this standard. Breakfasts were most tasty with an excellent choice of food as indeed was Rickshaw's restaurant where we dined one evening. All the staff at the hotel were most helpful and courteous and couldn't do enough for us and we were most impressed by their attitude. There are a couple of restaurants some 10 minutes walk away near Attard church and another across the road from the hotel which we also used and found to serve good value meals in pleasant surroundings. Would thoroughly recommend this hotel due ti its quiet location and the services and facilities it provides.

Stayed: September 2016
4  Thank malcolm c

Dear Sir,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa. It is always a pleasure to receive such a nice review.

I will pass your comments on to our team, especially who I know will be encouraged by your note.

Please send me an e-mail on david.woodward@corinthia.com and I will be happy to arrange.

Reviewed October 2, 2016

We were so pleased with the location of this hotel, in a relatively quiet leafy residential area opposite the San Anton gardens (though the hotel's gardens were better kept!) It was good to come back to after the frenetic pace of some parts of the island. Some reviewers complain that it looks tired and dated. I would argue that it's reminiscent of a more elegant age and I wouldn't want it to be updated. Not all of us want minimalism and low-slung chairs! The thickness of the carpet in the hallways was deep enough to lose a small child in and I'm sure this contributed to how blissfully quiet the rooms were. The standard of service was excellent and housekeeping unobtrusive and very efficient. Pool area has lots of natural shade, so great for the height of summer but I wonder if this could be a disadvantage out of season? Excellent breakfast. We had 2 restaurant meals and were not that excited by them. (We'd had better elsewhere on the island.) the food was expensive (2 Magnums by the pool cost 10 euros!) but I think you have to expect that in an upmarket hotel. Anyone who has trouble with stairs needs to be aware of the small flights of 3 - 4 steps in a number of key areas.

Room Tip: Rooms at front have road noise, balcony permanently shaded - but kept the room cool so rarely any need for aircon.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cetriole

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa and for taking the time to post your impressions on Trip Advisor.

My team and I are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay. It is always encouraging to get a positive feedback from our guests who have experienced our facilities and services.

We would be glad to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the distant future. Please send me an e-mail on david.woodward@corinthia.com, if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

We had our honeymoon stay at this hotel and from the word go, the hotel was amazing. We had our luggage taken up for us and greeted with complimentary soft drinks. Not only was the place clean, but everyday without fail our room was cleaned and prepped without fail. The staff were so friendly and the front desk with restaurant bookings and anything else we needed. The staff were generally very friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone who wanted to visit Malta.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Manick2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such positive feedback regarding your honeymoon stay at The Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa.

I am delighted to learn that you had a lovely time with us.

On behalf of the entire team, I hope that we may welcome you back very soon. Please send me an e-mail on david.woodward @ corinthia. com and I will be happy to arrange.

Reviewed September 30, 2016

Loved this hotel. The staff were charming, the breakfast plentiful, and the pool well tended. Its easy to get around by bus although its about 15/20 mins traffic willing from Valletta. If you want to be away from the crowds for either business or pleasure this is a great choice.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends

Dear Madam,

I wish to thank you for taking the time to write and express your comments after your stay at the Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa.

I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed our hospitality, breakfast and especially our location!