1,797 results
All reviews san anton gardens caprice bar courtesy bus free shuttle service oriental restaurant botanical gardens pool area general manager sister hotel beautiful hotel huge bed main restaurant st julians quiet location local buses every member of staff steam room
Reviewed September 21, 2016

This hotel has spacious rooms, and all amenities one could ask for. It has several restaurants and a large pool. The enormous bed was very comfortable and the full size bath tub a joy after many weeks without one.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank NadineWatson
David W, General Manager at Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2016

Dear Madam,

Thank you for choosing Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa for your fabulous stay and for taking the time to post your impressions on Trip Advisor.

It is always encouraging to get such positive feedback from our guests who have experienced our facilities and services.

We would be glad to have the opportunity to welcome you back. Please send me an e-mail on david.woodward@corinthia.com and I will be happy to arrange.

Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

From the moment you walk in, the service from the concierge desk is fabulous. Martin greeted us and was professional and so helpful. The hotel is classically elegant and the pool area is lovely. The rooms however are dated but this is really less important than the service. The quality of the food is excellent.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Madam,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write and share your positive comments concerning your stay at The Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa.

I am glad to learn that you spent a pleasant time and appreciated the service offered.

Please rest assured that I will share your kind comments with Martin who will be so happy to receive.

We do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Malta in the future. Please send me an e-mail on david.woodward @ corinthia.com and I will be happy to arrange.

Reviewed September 17, 2016

Like a beautiful wedding cake this former palace,hence the name is situated in an upmarket suburb of Malta.It is not on the coast,it is inland,however it takes about 15mins to reach anywhere on the island.The hotel provides a free shuttle bus service and taxis are reasonable and easily available too.
Like a grand dame,who's beauty is a little faded,the hotel is slightly dated terms of its decor,particularly the bedrooms and bathrooms.I would point out though,the linens,beds and levels of housekeeping are first class.
This however pales into insignificance as it is one of the most charming hotels I have ever stayed at,the staff and the service are truly genuine,warm and it feels like a home from home.
The pool area is lovely,really pretty and its perfect to sit around to have lunch or dinner at the summer kitchen.The bar is welcoming and cosy,happy hour is between 9pm-12 and there you can sample,expertly made cocktails (perfect vodka martinis) for 6 euros!
I didn't get to have any spa treatments unfortunately,as it was fully booked for the times I wanted,I will be sure to book before we arrive next time,you do get lovely Espa toiletries in the rooms though.
I would highly recommend the Corinthia Palace,to anyone visiting Malta,she is an old fashioned movie star,with bags of style and a lot of class!!
All the staff are wonderful but I would like to say a special thank you to Ivan,Alberto and of course the adorable Martin and his concierge colleagues.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank deborahmentam
David W, General Manager at Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2016

Dear Madam,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write and share your positive comments concerning your most recent experience at The Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa.

I am glad to learn that you spent a pleasant time and appreciated the service offered, especially our happy hour at the Caprice Lounge!

Please rest assured that I will share your kind comments with Ivan, Alberto and Martin who will be so happy to receive.

Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

From the minute you walk in the door the hotels staff cannot do enough, nothing is to difficult from the concierge guys,( yes Martin is excellent), to the ladies who clean your rooms, if we ever return to Malta we will stay here, well done to all the staff and management for a enjoyable stay

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank martin c

Dear Sir,

Reviewed September 15, 2016

Honestly the staff are that good. From Martin one of the conceirges and the most warm character you will ever meet. Alberto the relaxed and efficient manager in the Summer Kitchen. To the Valentina the most enthusiastic of waitresses who will you to try new tastes.And Jon who serves your tea and coffee with such gentle wit and humour.
You truly think you have found the hotel heaven. The location is excellent too.
The general manager must be a man blessed with talent to assemble such a great staff

Room tip: Let them take care of you.Upgrades to the hotel are imminent
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Albert E

Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa for your stay in Malta.

I am very pleased to receive such pleasant feedback and it will be my pleasure to share your kind comments with the entire team especially with Martin, Alberto, Valentina and John who will be happy to receive.

We hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future. Please send me an e-mail on david.woodward@corinthia.com and I will be happy to arrange.