“Class Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in San Anton
Surrey UK
“Class Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Yet again this hotel delivered another week of pure solid relaxation. Staff were excellent and the new pool bar staff ( new from our last visit last year) were always there if you wanted anything. I noticed that they have moved the pizza restaurant to beside the pool which in my opinion is not as good as we loved it where it was last year near the tennis court.
Take a walk to the villages around the hotel, beautiful churches and local bars.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank petrol1967
David W, General Manager at Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
We have read your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa and thank you for your kind comments with regards to our team members, our pool bar staff in particular.

It is a pleasure to note that we helped to make your stay with us relaxing and enjoyable and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

With thanks and regards

David Woodward

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (288)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Evesham, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Overall our stay was good, staff was friendly.
Rooms were of a good size and we did have a balcony over looking the gardens (albeit we could only really see a tree)
The balcony area was very very worn with paint peeling from the outer window frames. It also got quite noisy at night with cars going by with a lack of double glazing.
The location was poor for the main sites in Malta, you definatley need a car or be happy to jump on public transport.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank damianedge
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip advisor following your stay with us at the Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa.

We are pleased to note that overall you had a good stay. We have taken note your comments with regards to the balcony and action has been taken.

With regards to the location, we would like to point out that the hotel is situated right in the centre of the island and within a short distance from all cultural and touristic sites. Our apologies if we did not point out that we do operate a complimentary shuttle service which runs regular services to Valletta, Marsa Golf course and Sliema during the day, and St Georges Bay during the evening.

We sincerely hope that you will return to the Hotel and please send me an email on david.woodward@corinthia.com when you have dates available.

With thanks and regards

David Woodward
Sutton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was for work, but the ambience of the hotel made it a relaxing stay and the staff were extremely friendly. A good location. Excellent facitilites - with a lovely pool and Spa. The gym & gym equipment could do with a refurbishment.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank NKSSutton
David W, General Manager at Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
We have picked up your comments through Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa and thank you so much for your kind comments.

It is indeed a pleasure to note that even though you were staying with us whilst on a business trip, the ambience of the hotel and our service helped you to have a relaxing stay.

Our Spa & Tennis court were until recently, administered by an outside Contractor and since we regained management, we have commenced works to upgrade the building as well as replace the Gym equipment.

Should you be returning to our hotel, be it business or pleasure, please contact me an email me on: david.woodward@corinthia.com.

Meantime thank you again for your feedback and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to the Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

The staff are helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean and comfortable and the restaurant served delicious food. Enjoyed some very relaxing spa treatments as well as enjoying the pool areas. Free shuttle services are provided to nearby towns as there is not a lot within walking distance of the hotel. Breakfast was spot on, as expected and the staff are always willing to book reservations for your lunch or dinner out. A brilliant destination for a relaxing holiday.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Alice6234
Thank you most sincerely for your complimentary feedback which you posted on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa.

We are indeed pleased to note that you were satisfied with our facilities and services and that we made your stay with us a relaxing and enjoyable one.

I have taken the liberty of placing a copy of your review on our staff noticeboard for all to read as I strongly believe that the loyalty of guests who take the time to post such positive comments is our greatest asset in maintaining quality.

We hope that we will be welcoming you back at our hotel in the near future and do drop me an email me on: david.woodward@corinthia.com when you have decided on dates so that I can meet up with you and thank you in person.

In the meantime we sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to the Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa and to being of service.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

the Corinthia Palace Hotel in Attard, Malta has been an exceptional experience. I stayed two weeks in June/July 2013 and fell on my first day down the stone staircase in the pool area, hurt my rib cage and leg very badly. The hotel staff was very good to me indeed. They had a doctor come in within an hour or two, paid his bill, went out to get me the much needed medication. Every day each and everyone of the staff asked about me and offered to get me whatever I fancied or needed. I have never seen so much care and dedication in a hotel. I did not feel hassled by their attention in the least bit, it was serious concern and not over-done. I had lovely healing treatments at the spa, the heated indoor pool is open from 6 or 7 a.m. till 10 p.m. and helped the healing process along as well. And as I could not find anything on the pool menue I fancied, I dared to ask for grilled vegetables and grilled shrimps or lamb cutlets, and it was with joy again that my request was answered and it came cooked to perfection. So go and get pampered and tell them what you need. They are anxious to give you the time of your life!

Room Tip: I had suite 1020 which at the moment has a comfortable sitting area with sofa bed and glass table wi...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your complimentary post on Trip Advisor following your experience at the Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa.

We were indeed sorry that you injured yourself, especially since it was your first day of vacation and we are glad that we helped to alleviate your pain and discomfort. It was our pleasure to look after you.

I have placed a copy of your post on our Staff Notice board for all my team to read as I feel it is encouraging for them.

Once again thank you for taking the time to express your gratitude and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future to pamper you some more so once you have established dates drop me a line on my email david.woodward@corinthia.com.
Fareham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

This was our 4th visit to the Corinthia. Located in Attard, away from the hustle and bustle, it enjoys peaceful surroundings opposite the Presidents Palace and San Anton Gardens. It is also in the centre of the island so is handy for all the tourist areas. The staff as always are helpful and friendly. We enjoy the 2 pools (indoor and outdoor), the Spa and Leisure Centre and the complimentary transport to and from prime locations. The breakfast is first class and their are 4 other restaurants worth visiting. A well managed hotel with high standards

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We have noted your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent vacation at the Corinthia Palace Hotel and would sincerely like to thank you for your kind and complimentary words.

It was our pleasure to be of service to you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Meantime, I have displayed your comments on our Staff noticeboard as I feel that such appreciation deserves to be extended to all members of our team.

Please drop me an email next time you will be visiting us so that I can personally meet up and thank you. My email address is david.woodward@corinthia.com.
Poole, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

If you want a modern, plastic hotel with fake smiling staff then DO NOT visit the Corinthia Spa. However if would like a lovely Villa with ambience and genuine lovely staff then DO visit the Corinthia Spa. Everything about our stay here was just fabulous. We went to celebrate our 25th wedding Anniversary and we could not have wished for anything better. Room, pool, bars and restaurants all excellent and staff outstanding. If you want quiet and to be left alone, or if you want a good old chat and history of Malta, both are available! Very relaxing and felt like we were visiting "old friends" although this was our first and definitely not our last visit. Thank you.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you most sincerely for the lovely comments you posted on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us at the Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa.

My team and I are glad that we made helped to make your vacation and your Silver Wedding Anniversary a special one.

We will look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and please email me on david.woodward@corintia.com when you have established the date of your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Anton
Excelsior Grand Hotel
Excelsior Grand Hotel
#4 of 13 in Valletta
4.0 of 5 bubbles 3,620 reviews

Been to Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!