“Dinner”

Shaukiwan Chinese Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Xemxija
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: With over 20 years experience, Shaukiwan has built a solid reputation and loyal clientele. Being one of Malta's best Chinese restaurants, we are proud with our simple attitude to serve our customers with good food, and the best possible service and value for money.Shaukiwan serves plenty of mouth watering dishes and also offers buffet for only € 12.85 per person. We do have a warm welcoming oriental atmosphere. One of our highlights is that we have an open kitchen, and free parking is available just under the restaurant.
Sliema, Malta
“Dinner”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Me and my wife had a nice great dinner last satuarday and the food was very good,and also the staff was very nice value for money,well done to all the sfaff.

• Visited March 2013

• Polish first
Valletta, Malta
“Shaukiwan”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have visited Shaukiwan several times and I am always satisfied with the lovely service and tasty food! I usually visit with a group of friends and we opt for the buffet menu as it offers a range of dishes for everyone to enjoy as well as being excellent value for money!
I always leave some space for their fried ice cream – delicious! I confidently recommend this restaurant to anyone who has not yet had the pleasure of trying it out!

• Visited February 2013
Il Gzira, Malta
“It's NEVER disappointing :)”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We have been to shaukiwan more then once and we have always had a great dinner be it romantic or casual. The staff are very nice and helpful. When we go we opt for the set menu or for the buffet as they are always good. Love their starters and the duck.
The service and the quality are always high class. I recommend it to everyone.
Great food
Great ambiance
Great staff

Keep it up Shaukiwan :)

Visited February 2013
Qormi, Malta
“The Best Chinese Restaurant In Malta. Big Like”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

shaukiwan is our favourite chinese restaurant indeed. my family and I have been visiting this particular restaurant for a very long time.. years i must say. the service and the quality of food is magnificant. we do recomande it to various people and in fact all our friends that come to enjoy the delicious chinese food at shaukiwan all conclude that this is the best restaurant for chinese in malta! the food is well presented and customers are served efficiently and in the best way possible!!

• Visited December 2012
Valletta, Malta
“the best chinese resturant in malta”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The food at the shaukiwan restaurant is very good the staff are very nice and helpful.
the price is very reasonable and the atmosphere was excellent for me the shaukiwan restaurant is the best chinese restaurant in malta.

• Visited January 2013