Disneyland Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$393
$286
  • Restaurant
$331
  • Pool
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe(Marne-la-Vallee)
$247
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
Residhome Val d'Europe(Montevrain)(Great Value!)
$111
$89
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
$121
$104
6,673 results
All reviewscastle clubinventions restaurantcalifornia grilldisney characterscafe fantasiapark entranceworth every pennypremium half boardturn down servicefast passmagical experiencefamily roomchristmas decorationsstandard roompopular ridessmall childrenyoung children
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2013

For a long time I have been debating a trip to disney and after lots of research and lots of talking with people who have been there and done that I opted to book a castle club trip for me and mine.

I did contact the hotel to book one or two things pre the trips arrival date and they could never do enough to ensure that all my questions were answered and all bookings were to my request. They did try on many an occasion to book food but with castle club it's not really needed as you get breakfast and afternoon tea included in the price.

On arrival you are completely swept away with the whole Disney Experience and then when you get taken to your own private entrance and reception it's even more so.

Our room was amazing, all Snow White themed in the bathroom and Peter Pan and hook on the TV and cupboards and two huge beds with a sofa bed if needed. Like its already been pointed out there were no tea or coffee making bits in the room but its easily sorted with a call to housekeeping. The mini bar is all electronic so unless you want to pay ott prices you can only but look at it.

The VIP fast passes that come with the rooms and the individual bar/dining area are worth it. We rarely had to queue and at every breakfast/afternoon tea we were greeted with a host load of characters. With in 10 mins of arriving my 2 had been given autograph books and pens and meet both Minnie and mickey and Daisy Duck.

We did so much in our short time at Disney that I could write pages and pages of hints and tips but it was the holiday of the year.

It's expensive and sometimes you struggle to justify what your spending but I would happily spend it all over again for the same happy memories my 2 came home with.

Room Tip: Book any extras in advance If you are in Castle Club think long and hard about adding food as I feel it's not needed
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2013

As an extremely frequent Disney World, Disneyland California, Disney Cruise and Adventures by Disney guest, I was a little disappointed in the Disneyland Hotel. The location is great, the rooms are a good size, and the bathrooms had plenty of space. Upon arrival to the Marne la Vallee Chessy train station, we immediately found the hotel, but had a difficult time finding the main entrance, which was a little frustrating with all of our luggage and kids in tow. Our check-in was quick and our rooms were not quite ready, so we hit the parks right away. I had to pick up my ticket at Guest Services, which was EXTREMELY slow, as they only have three windows. The ticketing process seemed very confusing for many people. After a 45 minute wait, we finally made it in the Studios.

Later that afternoon we were able to get in our rooms. They gave us two connecting rooms, which was very convenient. I felt like the rooms had not been renovated in an extremely long time. The tub had stains in it and the soft goods were extremely dated. I was pleasantly surprised that the rooms were a good size with your typical Disney amenities.

We ate dinner at Innoventions in the hotel, which the kids enjoyed because it was a character meal. The adults found the restaurant to be extremely hectic each time we ate there. We were surprised that they didn't have people monitoring the buffet line, as people were constantly picking up food and putting it back on the buffet. Breakfast was confusing because they didn't really assist you in any way. You even have to get up and get your own drinks. After a few meals there, we decided that we would not do any more buffets there due to the lack of cleanliness and pushy people. You would be in line waiting for food and people would just elbow their way right in front of you. While this is not the hotel's fault, it does make your experience less enjoyable.

As big Disney fans, we did like that the characters were out in front of the restaurants each mornings for pictures. It was a nice touch. Overall we had fun at Disneyland Paris, but I doubt I will go back on future trips, as the resort definitely lacked some of the magic of the American resorts.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Kimg10
Reviewed April 6, 2013

In all my previous reviews I have always given a score of Excellent, so I am sad not to be able to do so this time.

My teenage Daughter and I recently stayed in a standard room.

The Hotel is located at the entrance to the park, which is ideal.

All of the staff are genuinely friendly and helpful.

The rooms are still nice, although a little tired as they haven't been upgraded in the three and a half years since we last stayed, (the prices have gone up by 50% though), which is surprising bearing in mind the turnover of guests and the profit made.

There are Disney 'meet and greets' every morning, which were great.

The breakfast is pretty good, but as you can imagine it is very busy and everything is done on a large scale. It is best to have breakfast early or late, as there are long queue's to be seated.

Make restaurant reservations before you go, as it is very hard to get a booking whilst there.

We paid for the Premium Meal Vouchers, which meant we could eat at any restaurant. We chose both the restaurants in the Disneyland Hotel and Cafe Mickey's. I am disappointed to say that Cafe Mickey's was chaos on both the nights we ate there. There are long queue's outside, even if you have made a reservation and when we were there is was bitterly cold. After our not so good experience on the first night, I spoke to a manager and was given a wriiten reservation for a table on the first floor in a corner for our second visit. Unfortunately this made no difference, we were made to wait in a chaotic queue upstairs in the restaurant while they debated and looked at our reservation ticket about twenty times, while other parties were seated in the area we had reserved. I don't expect preferential treatment, my Daughter has Asperger's and I have just had knee surgery and use a walking stick, just a little humanity. My Daughter was totally stressed out by this and I was in a lot of pain, all totally avoidable. After quietly persisting, we were eventually given a table downstairs in a corner for six people. The pain and stress was avoidable. It was really special to meet the characters and it was fairly well ordered, they come to your table. We didn't meet as many characters this time though. The waiting staff deserve medals, they were polite and happy throughout, which is more than can be said for the front desk and management.

Overall, we were disappointed.

Room Tip: The fourth floor on the East wing offers excellent views. We stayed in a standard room with two double beds.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Denise7777
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Ok, so in terms of the aesthetic wow factor- this hotel really knows what it's doing (and I reckon thats the case regardless of how old you are). But I can't help but feel, just maybe (given the price and rating) it could have offered just that little bit more.

Having said that- location was great, and every time I saw a kid's face light up I chuckled to myself, it was pretty magical. You do need to watch at reception (and at booking) that you've booked the exact rooms to people ratio properly, and that they stick to it at check in. But the rooms all have those little Disney touches everyone loves.

Breakfast was decent- can't comment on anything hot, as I always enjoy continental. Dinner varied really- exceptionally overpriced in some instances but one of the restaurants was particularly good. It tends to be a lot of help yourself which is easy, if you want a sit down a la carte style thing, well Disney probably isn't the place to be.

Swimming pool, health club and gym were super, well styled and felt pretty damn exclusive- which brings me onto the priority entrance to the park- really worth it!

It's good- but it needs to be excellent really.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Alex B
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in Disneyland hotel for 3 nights with 3 kids. Out of all hotels in Disneyland most definitely the most convenient to stay at for access to the park. We had a family room with had 2 kingsize beds with a large sofa bed, room was large and comfortable. Found hotel itself very souless, extremely busy but for prices one pays would have thought the service would be excellent it wasn t it was like being on conveyor belt you were just a number staff weren't very friendly or helpful maybe that is just the French and their way who knows. Lobby always had too many people, upstairs there was restaurant and bar prices were totally mad Disney taking advantage of their guests a bottle of coke 6.5 euro now how can that be normal. Was very Ill asked reception could they call a doctor for me was told to go up to room ring emergency services a fire man would come and assess me and then call a doc and would cost me around 150 to 200 euro I didnt want fire man just doc so told them forget it! If u going to Disneyland Paris definitely best hotel to stay in but just because of location but dont expect too much from hotel itself in regard to services and amenities just go to park and enjoy!

• Stayed: March 2013